1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Herbal/Fruit Teas?? ^_^

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by moonlightandmusic, 14 November 2009 Social URL.

1. moonlightandmusic

moonlightandmusic Well-Known Member

Hi ^_^
    I'm relatively new to Slimming World, and I was wondering if anyone knew the syn values for herbal and fruit teas, if there are any? I think herbal teas are syn free, but I love fruit tea, and was wondering if they counted as syns :confused:
    Thankyou :p

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Sarah-Jayne

Sarah-Jayne Well-Known Member

Fruit tea's are also free :)

4. moonlightandmusic

Brilliant, thankyou! ^_^ xx

5. mollysmum1

mollysmum1 Well-Known Member

Hi
    someone has told me that really light ribena is syn free can anyone confirm please? x

6. moonlightandmusic

How do you put the ticker factory weight loss tickers on here? lol sorry, I know that sounds completely incompetent! xx

7. mollysmum1

Hi
    There is an excellent step by step under tutorials -in the blue bar at the top. I followed it and it was easy. I think i've got this right - you have to post a fair bit to increase the amount you can put in your signature. i'm fairly new and can fit one on
    hope this helps

8. Sarah-Jayne

Sarah-Jayne Well-Known Member

I think it's only the Ribena Really Light thats free.

9. paperclip

paperclip Well-Known Member

Yep - that's correct - the Ribena Really Light diluting juice is syn free. For the ready to drink stuff, it's only the Really Light Blackcurrant and Blueberry flavours that are syn free - not the Berry Burst one (1 syn for 330 mL bottle).

10. mollysmum1

Thank you paperclip x

11. Fallen Angel

Fallen Angel Starting again!!

Oooh I didn't know any Ribena was free!!! Whoop!

12. toliveordiet?

toliveordiet? Well-Known Member

The fruit teas that you make from t-bags are syn free but not the turkish type granulated fruit teas which are made primarily of sugar (unfortunately because they are delish:cry:)

13. caylapetroni

caylapetroni Member

is darjeeling syn free does anybody know?

14. PatchworkPuss

PatchworkPuss Well-Known Member

All teas are syn free xx

15. caylapetroni

caylapetroni Member

thank you i wasn't sure :)