Herbalife new girl !!!

Lex1985

Hi everyone, I just met my distributor today and got my first lot of products.looking for some ongoing support and meal ideas on here as am very prone to falling off the wagon!.i was very upset by my body fat and metabolic age today so hoping to get those down ASAP.To those who have been on the diet a while, how quickly can I expect these figures to come down?? Overall I have approx 3 stone to lose so trying to feeloptimistic :). Is there anyone out there who has also just started and who would be interested in messaging as a way of support? Thanks Alex :)

Hi! I've been doing it for nearly 2 weeks so yes let's support each other! I have at least 2stone to lose. Have lost nearly 3 pounds but from what
I gather measurements and other reading are more important.

Best of luck and I'll keep checking in :)

Hi thanks for your response and well done on your loss!, when are you next due to weigh in?. I was a bit hungry after my tea of homemade lean mince burgers and salad last night so I had some humous and peppers after but I'm hoping it's just because my body has been so used to eating so much! Gonna try and reign it in more today! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Weigh in was today. Only lost a pound in weight but 6cms all over so quite happy.

I love carbs so have to really be strict about cutting down!

Sounds like you're doing really well :) when do you weigh in? The protein bars are nice. I have one when i really feel like something naughty x

me too!

Hi everyone, I just met my distributor today and got my first lot of products.looking for some ongoing support and meal ideas on here as am very prone to falling off the wagon!.i was very upset by my body fat and metabolic age today so hoping to get those down ASAP.To those who have been on the diet a while, how quickly can I expect these figures to come down?? Overall I have approx 3 stone to lose so trying to feeloptimistic :). Is there anyone out there who has also just started and who would be interested in messaging as a way of support? Thanks Alex :)

hi there I started Herbalife just over twqo weeks ago! so we are new together.I am finding it OK and I too lOVE carbs.I am intrigued as I am not craving them!!!

Hi alex, I have been on herbalife for nearly a year now and LOVE IT. here for support if you need it I know we all do from time to time. Welcome to herbalife

Sent from my GT-P5110 using MiniMins.com mobile app

How are you getting on?

I've lost 12 pounds now and many inches! Struggling to shift measurements from my stomach though which is the worst part!

I've been trying meal bars this week as a change. Still feel i need to improve my meals. Any suggestions anyone?

Also, how much exercise are you all doing? It's taken me about 6-7 weeks to get here but with 2bad weeks. Have just over a stone until I get to target so womdering if it's because I don't have that much left that it's taking longer?

X

hi
I have been doing Herbalife now soince mid October.I have lost 6 kilos and am looking less fat!!!Says me!! I only use the fibre tablets, shakes and protein bars.I snack on crunchy peanut butter and ryvita or celery.sometimes I have poached egg on wholemeal bread and a scrape of butter. I love the apple and cinnamon shake and chocolate.if you didn't have a sweet tooth I am not sure how this would work!!!

Back