Here for the last stint!

beth.m

So here's my quick story ...

3yrs ago, I did the lipotrim diet for approx 3months, went from 12st7 to 10st6, had every intention of staying on it to get to the 9s but food got the better of me. Never did the refeed and over the process of 2 and a half years of multiple failed attempts to get back on the wagon, I piled all of it back on and more to 14st10 (nearly cried when I got on the scales) the heaviest I've ever been! Didn't really eat that much crap neither, I was so disheartened!

I was so unhappy about how I looked so promised myself that I'd try it again, from July to September I went from 14st10 to 12st11, had a few events in which meant I had to eat (I.e holidays, weddings etc). Throughout September I did the refeed properly and still continued to eat healthy, so managed from September to now to get to 11st4. Don't get me wrong there was weeks I plateaud, but where id ate chocolate, bread and all kinds and not put on any weight bar half a pound maximum, last time 3years ago if I would've ate that I could've easily put on 6lb in a week!

By doing this, to me, it was a tester to make sure it wasn't a complete waste of time again, so this is my 2nd day back to try and shift another 2stone hopefully and then keep it off! I feel so much more mentally prepared this time - food doesn't rule my life anymore like it used to so I'm quite happy to remove it completely again!

Moral of the story to anyone whose doing it for the first time, it's such an extreme and strict diet and you've all done so well to even give it a try let alone do weeks/months on it, so don't waste all that effort and make sure you do the refeed properly! Just for a bit of motivation, here's a picture of me at 14st10 on the right and 12st 11 on the left, I don't have any recent ones that are full length but I think I'm going to wait until I at least hit the 10st mark which will hopefully be in the next 3 weeks so there's more of a comparison!

xx

Best of luck Beth hope your first few days are going good

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back