ProPoints Here for the last time!

lozzie84

Hi all x

Tomorrow I'm re-joining my local group x
I don't know how many times I've been here but I'm making this my last!
I know I've gain a lot recently x but it's all down to me!
I have tried every diet and surprise surprise they have all failed, well I have failed!

I'm not going to find out my weight as I've come to realise that the number or amount takes over! It's not about the number it's just about me feeling good for once x

Look forward to going through the ups and downs with you lot x

hi hun!

I hope ur first meeting back goes ok! go on u for not finding out how much u weigh, u r right sometimes people jus get strung up on the amount they weigh not about how they feel! When ppl ask me how much I wanna lose I always say I will no when im there, I wanna b a nice clothes size and feel happy and confident in myself rather than sayin an actual weight!

anyway I look forward to following your journey
xxxx

Here to subscribe.

I started for the second time today! Hopefully we can help each other out!

Look forward to seeing what your up to and eating

Sent from my iPhone
Pebbles xx

Welcome and Good Luck Lozzie :) Look forward to reading your journey! X

Hi Serena x
Thanks for your reply x I've been reading a lot of posts and you seem to be very helpful so I look forward to this journey x your help is very motivational x

I try to be around for as many people as I can :) Any questions or problems, don't hesitate to ask! X

Hi all x

Bit if a set back as didn't join yesterday, meeting was called of, so I've made sure this Saturdays one is on and will be going along x
I'm gutted its not sorted but one more week isn't gonna hurt x
I know what I've got to do, so the count down to joining day has begun x

Here to follow your journey I'm starting at a group on Wednesday night! Xx

What will you be having for your 'Last Supper' lol x

Back