here goes, about a million stone to lose, booo!

claireylou87

well i'm finally, finally, FINALLY.getting on plan tomorrow, had mega stressful couple of Weeks, but biting the bullet tomorrow or I'll never do it. should that be sipping the bullet maybe?!?

have about 8 done to lose, so feel like is a long way away, but gonna look at this one day at a time, anyone can do anything for a day, I can too! will keep a little diary here so feel free to keep an eye on me, I need it lol!

xxx

Hiya claireylou87... I've got pretty much the same amount to lose and started not far off your starting weight...I was originally on Lipotrim (it was tough going) and this is so much easier personally for me to stick at....mainly because of the variety of products that S&S have to offer :)

I've manged week 1 ;) with TOTM and not cheated
:D so huge personal goal there! Wishing you all the best with your journey ...and tip of the day...the more ya pee the skinnier you'll be ;) x x x

Try to focus on smaller goals and it will then seem more achievable. Look at it one stone at a time and initially just getting through a day then a week at a time. If you focus on the total it seems like a mountain!
You can do it though!
Make sure you have measured yourself too as on the weeks that the weight loss may be less it seems that the measurements shrink instead and helps with the motivation.
Believe in yourself and list the reasons you want to do this (for yourself) and refer to it whenever the going gets tough and the fridge is calling you!
My mountain is over 6 stone lower than last year-still with a way to go though so just stick with it and you will make it and think how much healthier, happier, more confident etc you will be!
Good luck

good luck!!
this diet is fab everything tastes so nice..you can do this:)

thanks everyone, i'm in hospital with my soon and just couldn't get to grips today, tomorrow i'm at home so starting then instead. didn't want to start on a difficult day,fail, and them feel disheartened. can't wait though and thanks for all the lonely replies!!

Good luck for today. I'm starting (restarting) today after a poo-ey few weeks with poorly little ones.

Hope your son is ok. X

Get back in the saddle so to speak with things like this :) You only fail if you don't get back at it. That's one of the things I've learnt on this diet. I've had several restarts just look at my diary's here and on LT page as well. Always carry a snack bar in my bag now and I also carry a water bottle with me ...as if i'm out I never drink enough water and that reminds me. x x x

Back