Here goes! Rolo's time to fight the flab...

rolo87

Morning all,

So I began my Slimming World journey last week and I have to admit that the first week, despite i know everyone saying is the week that you are the most focused, it must have been my week of being the LEAST focused. My weigh in is tonight and I know full well that I will go and have put on weight. ARGH!

There I was this morning standing on my scales, looking at the number rise, and my little brain started to cry. I just couldn't believe that I'd let that number slip up again. I am currently the heaviest I have been in probably about 5 years. I am also the happiest and I'm not blaming anyone apart from myself but I am happy in a very loving relationship for the first time in years and I just wanted to feel happy about having photos taken at Christmas - which at this rate, isn't going to happen....

I need to sit down, read my books from start to finish and really read what they are saying to me rather than pretending I know what the plan is which I think is also the issue. I'm pretending I know exactly what the plan is rather than knowing it 100% inside and out.

I'm very hesitant about going tonight. Very hesitant. And I'm questioning whether or not I should really go. But this week is a new week.

This diary thread is hopefully going to keep me on track and I'll try as hard as I can to put my daily food diaries up and record my feelings as I'm going.

Today:

B: Porridge oats with skimmed milk and water. Granulated sweetner and blackberries.

L: Roast chicken, potatoes, kale, carrots and gravy. Muller lite for pudding

D: Currently TBC!

Hi hun is this ur diary or the other one?!
Im sorry ur week dint go well last week but this is a new week and u can.do this huni! I meet my husband 6 yrs ago and coz i was happy i jus piled weight on as well its so easy done!!
Xxxxx
Sent from my GT-S5830i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Think I'm confused with which one to do - any advice?!!?

It is sooooo easy to do and I think we've both found that we've just started to put on the weight by accident really more than anything!
xxx

Use this obe coz its tellin ppl a bit about u!!
We will do this hun! Xxx

Why do I have the inability to stay away from chocolate? Just consumed a Lindt chocolate bar... only 35g and not a big one but nevertheless! ARGH! x

I love chocolate im.havin some buttons tonight jus syn them babe xxx

Hi all,

So I went to my official weigh in and I'd stayed the same! I started last week at 17st 2lb and was exactly the same this week despite my scales at home telling me that u had put on half a pound this morning before I'd even eaten anything!

Here goes to a fully tracked week :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Feeling positive today :)

B: Porridge (HEB) with blackberries made with skimmed milk (some of my HEA) and water

L: Soup with bread - need to syn my bread

D: Chilli at fireworks night

xx

Back