Here goes!!

woowoo83

so after getting to target on Thursday, I had a text from my consultant asking if I'd mind sharing my before and after pictures, I have to say looking through all my old pictures really shocked me, and it's made me realise just how far I've come, so I thought I'd take the plunge and share these on here too. Hopefully it's clear which are before and which are after!

before.jpgafter april.jpgafter june.JPGbefore2.jpg

Attachments

• after june2.jpg
    after june2.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 418
Hi you look great! What was ur before and after weight ?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks for the lovely comments! Minziemoo, my SW start weight was 12st1, in the picture with the purple dress I was about 13st, I managed to lose about a stone on my own before joining SW, I'm 9st 8.5 now, just slightly under target. I must add I'm only 5'3" so every pound really shows!

woowoo83 said:
Thanks for the lovely comments! Minziemoo, my SW start weight was 12st1, in the picture with the purple dress I was about 13st, I managed to lose about a stone on my own before joining SW, I'm 9st 8.5 now, just slightly under target. I must add I'm only 5'3" so every pound really shows!

You look sooo different now to your first photo , amazing!! Well done , very inspirational :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back