Here I am again!

Tash91

After losing a few stone last time, I caved in and began eating again, without doing the maintenance.

6 months later I've put it all back on and probably a little extra for good measure so am starting again today on Lipotrim!

I was so hard on myself last time I did it, my plan for this time is not to hate myself and give up entirely if I slip up once in a blue moon.

Off to the pharmacy today to get myself weighed and have my official starting weight!

Best of luck for your restart. I'm a long way from my goal yet but from what I understand the refeed afterwards is essential.

Good luck chick, I too am a re-starter on Monday this week x

Marah how have u been getting on? Have u had weigh in yet x

hi nataliej. I'm good. had a weigh in today and lost 4.6lbs despite of my 3 bad days and a binged chicken eating last night. I am terrible last night because of the craving.. Not even hungry. It's the thought of food. This is my 3rd week and i plan to be really really good but it would be hard as I am going to a christening this weekend and will be baking the cake for the event. Hopefully, i will be able to resist the food as I don't want to come out of ketosis. How are you keeping? You have lost a lot this second week and would be refeeding in 2 weeks. It's not long now. half way to your journey.

I'll be on here 24/7 during my first week I think! I'm at the end of my first day and I'm cold, shaking and hungry! lol

marah_rn said:
hi nataliej. I'm good. had a weigh in today and lost 4.6lbs despite of my 3 bad days and a binged chicken eating last night. I am terrible last night because of the craving.. Not even hungry. It's the thought of food. This is my 3rd week and i plan to be really really good but it would be hard as I am going to a christening this weekend and will be baking the cake for the event. Hopefully, i will be able to resist the food as I don't want to come out of ketosis. How are you keeping? You have lost a lot this second week and would be refeeding in 2 weeks. It's not long now. half way to your journey.

U must be pretty pleased with that!! That's fantastic seeing as u had a few sneaky bites to eat! :)
I'm sure as long as your 100 % u won't be hungry and will resist! I feel for you though it must be so hard cooking and baking cakes! That would be horrible for me!
Ahh thank you I'm really pleased with my loss this week, this is my 3 rd week too going to finish on 27th of November so 3 weeks and 5 days left haha.. I can taste that salad on refeed week already!
Good luck for the week! U can't hav long now either? Think we had same type of goals didn't we? So u have lossy 16.5 pounds on 2 weeks? That's incredible x

U must be pretty pleased with that!! That's fantastic seeing as u had a few sneaky bites to eat! :)
I'm sure as long as your 100 % u won't be hungry and will resist! I feel for you though it must be so hard cooking and baking cakes! That would be horrible for me!
Ahh thank you I'm really pleased with my loss this week, this is my 3 rd week too going to finish on 27th of November so 3 weeks and 5 days left haha.. I can taste that salad on refeed week already!
Good luck for the week! U can't hav long now either? Think we had same type of goals didn't we? So u have lossy 16.5 pounds on 2 weeks? That's incredible x

yeah i could'nt believe it myself. i really have to be good now. a stone in 2 weeks... yey! what's your target weight?

marah_rn said:
yeah i could'nt believe it myself. i really have to be good now. a stone in 2 weeks... yey! what's your target weight?

I wanna get to 11 stone but whatever I weigh when I'm a size 12 il be happy! I'm usually a 12 when I weigh about 11 stone!

I wanna get to 11 stone but whatever I weigh when I'm a size 12 il be happy! I'm usually a 12 when I weigh about 11 stone!
i would love to be a 10 but i will be happy if i can be on a comfy size 12. bought a dress yesterday size10. i want to be optimistic.

marah_rn said:
i would love to be a 10 but i will be happy if i can be on a comfy size 12. bought a dress yesterday size10. i want to be optimistic.

That's definitely a good way to go!! I've never been a ten ov always been 12 14 or 16.. God know how il feel at size ten! I think my plan is to reefed and maintain and try an loose a little more through December and January and go back on TFR in fb for 4 weeks to get to 10 stone! Hopefully il be a size ten by that point!

nataliej said:
That's definitely a good way to go!! I've never been a ten ov always been 12 14 or 16.. God know how il feel at size ten! I think my plan is to reefed and maintain and try an loose a little more through December and January and go back on TFR in fb for 4 weeks to get to 10 stone! Hopefully il be a size ten by that point!

That sounds like a good plan. I am hoping to refeed by second week of december and back to TFR by january for another 4 weeks and hopefully i get to size 10 by then in time for my hols. Can't wait.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back