Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Here i am with my tail between my legs

Discussion in 'Rosemary Conley' started by F.A.R, 20 June 2009 Social URL.

1. F.A.R

F.A.R Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    good old exercise n cutting out junk
    Hello oh god ive been awful i really fell off the wagon. Ive eaten anything and everything and ive not exercised. Ive managed to undo all my hard work and put back on half a stone.
    Ive hit rock bottom again tho as today i looked in the mirror and was disgusted.
    So im going to start my routine again 3 visits to the gym a week and healthy eating.

Hope i stay on track!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sarahG31

sarahG31 New Mum :)

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(12.45%)
    Diet:
    Healthy eating whilst breast feeding
    Hey FAR welcome back. Sorry to hear things haven't been going so well for you, I know the feeling right now as I'm feeling pretty overwhelmed with work plus we're moving house so there's packing and arranging to be done!

Still I hope you can turn things around, I'm sure it won't take you long to drop the 7lb back off and we're all here to support you :)

4. Wobbley Woo

Wobbley Woo Life Is A Constant Diet.

Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Heya

I did Lipotrim for 3 weeks but fell off the wagon so am back on RC diet now, but think I might have gained 3 lb this week from being a piggy wiggy on the choccy :rolleyes:

5. sarahG31

sarahG31 New Mum :)

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(12.45%)
    Diet:
    Healthy eating whilst breast feeding
    Hey Colette, welcome to the RC forum :) You're in Wirral? I live up the north end, just about to move to Upton :)

6. Wobbley Woo

Wobbley Woo Life Is A Constant Diet.

Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hey Sarah

I am over in New Brighton lol small world aint it :D

7. F.A.R

F.A.R Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    good old exercise n cutting out junk
    Started off well but now im sick. Thought it was just a cold but now i think its gonna be the flu. I feel bloody awful. Could really do with a bit of time off work but we are so busy it wouldnt be a popular thing to do. Well im gonna struggle through till the weekend where i can then sleep all day. Really wanted to start back at the gym but going while im not 100% fit is a silly thing to do as it'll make me worse.
    oh well onwards and upwards.

8. Ner1993

Ner1993 New Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st3lb(13.42%)
    Diet:
    Rosemary Conley
    Hi Ladies I'm new here and have been doing RC for 3 weeks now and have lost 13lbs. Only 5 more stone to go!!!

FAR I read your diary today and I was really inspired - you've done amazingly well and a 7lbs increase is nothing - you'll lose it again in no time. Hope you feel better soon.

Ner

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.