here i am! yet again lol!

clairem87

cos i need this xxx
hey all! restarting cd tomorrow - 3rd time lucky lol!
cut a long storyshort - gained, lost, gained, lost etc, have gained again and am about 7lbs lower than my highest weight :(
am meeting my cdc tomorrow and hoping to have a good run of 100% till xmas. will start diary tomorrow :)

x

Welcome to my world! I'm exactly the same. We can do this ladies :) xx

woop for 14lbs in decermber - thats my aim also!!! good luck luvvies :) hey shanny!! shame to see youve put a wee bit back on :( but hey - ull get back to goal easily - youre good at weight loss :p xmwahx xx

woop for 14lbs in decermber - thats my aim also!!! good luck luvvies :) hey shanny!! shame to see youve put a wee bit back on :( but hey - ull get back to goal easily - youre good at weight loss :p xmwahx xx
i know shameful lol but im back for a few weeks only.! u did well last time claire.

keep positive.! how u been keeping? x

ive been ok thanks, life is hectic as always with the kids etc but have moved house, got my relationship back on track and my lil lad is about half way through his chemo so things are lookin up - yourself??

x

ive been ok thanks, life is hectic as always with the kids etc but have moved house, got my relationship back on track and my lil lad is about half way through his chemo so things are lookin up - yourself??

x
that's lovely news hun im ok depressing gaining this stone back on but its my own fault lol.

looking forward to 2011 to be fair fresh start im hoping.

u fancy motivating one another? im on cd till 17th dec as adding food from then with christmas new year. hope to be atleast 10.7 by this date.

are u ssing all the way then?? ive had to have 2 boiled eggs tonight was soooooooooo bloody hungry lol x

hell yizzle - any motivation i can get i'll take lol!! im gunna really try n not slip up once before xmas - heres hoping!!!

2011 is gunn be my year - nothing can come close to the sh*tness of the last 2 years lol!! roll on new us!!!!

whats ur w/i day?? mines gunna be weds obviously :) quite pleased cos hospital day is tuesday and thats when im most likely to slip, so hopefully knowing i weigh in the next day will be incentive to seal my mouth shut to anything other than cd packs lol!

xxx

hell yizzle - any motivation i can get i'll take lol!! im gunna really try n not slip up once before xmas - heres hoping!!!

2011 is gunn be my year - nothing can come close to the sh*tness of the last 2 years lol!! roll on new us!!!!

whats ur w/i day?? mines gunna be weds obviously :) quite pleased cos hospital day is tuesday and thats when im most likely to slip, so hopefully knowing i weigh in the next day will be incentive to seal my mouth shut to anything other than cd packs lol!

xxx
ooo thats put a smile on my face lol well my cdc knows me veryyyy well as since restarting i cant cope with 7 days on the plan so get weighed every 5 days now. lol

so weigh in is friday at 4pm for me, need to be 100% for the next 2 days.!! im glad for the support as i give up quickly. im hoping for 5 lbs off by friday.

you will be fine claire stay strong hunnie!! x plus these new products out on the 12th x

you sound just like me. i've lost, gained, lost, gained, lost, gained lol. most was pregnancy weight gain with my 2 kids. 5st each time. you'll be fine getting back into the saddle again.

cool shan - i will be keeping my (nosey) eye on you lol!!!

and thanks felix :) woop here we go!!

xx

great things - youve done so well! keep it up!!! keep your eyes on me and see if i can do as well as any of you - i will be soooooo pleased if i can lol!!!

Claire morning morning morning 1st December is here now and this is where your weightloss begins for you, I'm excited to see you dropping the lbs again. And menber no picking from your kiddies meals this time ok ?? Lol lol

I hope your visit with your CDC goes well,!
And it's 17 days for me to shift 12 lbs lol can I do this ?? Lol.

Right I'm off back on later. Xx

hell yeah you can do it girrl!!! no picking at all for me lol!! i dont meet my cdc till 3pm - tis gunna be a hungry start to plan lol!!
looking forward to getting started though and feel v motivated! have started my million gallons of water so feeling good :) is fruit tea ok on cd?? i cant remember! xxx good luck ladies n ill update tonight!

xxx

God im hungry already just on break could murder some toast lol herbal teas but not fruit ones.

Roll on 3 pm chick x

grrr so annoyed! i went to get cash out for my cdc coming over and i only had a tenner available!!! bloody bank charges - im gunna have to delay a week now n start next thursday!!! arrrgh i was so excited too lol!!

x

right, all set for saturday at 4 so will be starting on sunday :) x

Back