Here I go again..............10 week challenge!

Welcome back, join the merry gang,
Just in case you have forgotten - this diet really works!

GSQ.

Good morning and good luck. You know what to expect and you CAN do this. I should imagine you would be able to shift 2 stones easily before your holiday, if not more. Keep drinking plenty and come on here for motivation if you feel yourself getting a bit shaky x x

Welcome back! Your target sounds very achievable, and you know this stuff works, you just have to stick to the plan ;). Good luck and just think how much better you will feel one week from now: you will be in ketosis and have had your first WI :happy036:.

Soon2bslimmer x

Well done on your first day. You should get a bigger loss the first week to give you a kick start. I have 12 weeks till my holiday so Im here for the same reason, to shift as much as possible.:)

paigesmum30 said:
Hellooooo, how you all getting on? I went to the gym this morning, only did 20 mins on the cross-trainer then a few light weights but hoping that i can tone as i lose as i'm very 'flabby' at the moment lol.

Anybody else exercising?

I'm on day 2 and struggling a bit- I have been 100% so far but couldn't stop thinking about food. Felt a bit tired and sluggish today but I know I'll be feeling better by day 3 or 4- bring on ketosis!! I'm doing bits of exercise- I did 20 mins of cross trainer yesterday and 20 mins on a trampoline today- anything to get away from lunchtime with the colleagues!! X

Tomorrow is cake day at work when someone has to bring in a home baked cake- ill have to remove myself form the department, I just can't be around it at the moment!! Need my willpower to grow before surrounding myself with food! X

Well I got it wrong- tomorrow is cake day! Well I've realised today that the porridge isn't for me! Yuk! Ketostix went pink this morning so know I'm burning fat now!, yey! X x

Back