Here I go again...Size 10 before I turn 23...hopefully!!

Amy_Maria

So I'm back after almost 6 months off plan.

25th of October 2012 I weighed 14St 7lbs and hated myself, I joined slimming world and really loved the plan, by April 2013 I weighed 11St 6lbs and was happier in myself, then things all went wrong, my relationship broke down, I had to move and I lost my job, obviously I fell off the wagon, my motivation was shot and I gave in for a while.

Now I'm single, living in a whole new area and have started a new job. I didn't put back on as much as I feared, and I finally feel ready to get back on plan and hopefully this time hit my target. I'm ready to meet someone new and think being happy with myself and at target will help me :)

So I'm back with another diary to keep me motivated and to help me along. Just like before you will be getting most of my life story as well as my food
diary and weight loss. I really feel getting everything down in writing helps and I want to tell my weight loss story not just what I've eaten so if you want to come along for the journey...Welcome!!

any advice please share it... I need all the help I can get :)

I will be going to group tonight 5.30pm so I will update with my new weight then.

So I just got back from group and had my first weigh in. I should most likely be happy with my weight as I am still a lot smaller than I was when I started slimming world but I'm a little gutted that I have crept back up into that next stone bracket :( but here I am Day 1 and I'm back on track target here I come

Weight - 12st 1lb

Hey, with all you've been through I'm not surprised you've gained weight. You've dealt with the two most stressful experiences that there are, so losing weight for you should be a breeze:)
Good luck with your goals, and keep posting on here, it's a great site with loads of support.
Tina x

At least it's only 1lb in the wrong bracket, I'm sure that will be gone within the week, never to be seen again!!

Good luck xx

Hiya guys *waves*

Thanks for popping in and reading. i have had a hell of a few months and TBH I am surprised I didn't completely go off the rails because I could have quite easily.

Today I went to the Big Bang Firework display and really enjoyed it :) I went on the waltzers and avoided the food stalls so I did really well. I've been on plan to day and had fruit for breakfast with Muller light and salad and chicken for lunch. I skipped tea as I was out :( but over all a good day :)

Weeks Syns - 16/105

Had 2 really good days :) Really feel like I'm getting back into the swing of things. Took my food to work today and didn't cave even when everyone was having a KFC :)

I put my progress picture on FB this week too and so many people commented say ho much I had changed :) Just got to keep going now.

I will attach my pic so you can all see what I have lost so far :)

then to now.jpg

Back