Here I Go Again !!!

Discussion in 'General Weight Loss Discussion' started by SkinnyB'tch, 7 December 2009 Social URL.

1. SkinnyB'tch

SkinnyB'tch New Member

Hi Everybody... i did LL and lost 3 stones and felt really good. Have managed to keep it off - however its too expensive and I have still got 5 stones to go... I have today ordered the xmas bumber offer for exante an hoping that it will be similar to LL.. Im an all or nothing type of dieter and in a sad kind of way know and accept that I will always have problems with food. I hate the fact that for almost 20 years I have been on and off diets... thats terrible !!! I need summer 2010 to be the summer I get my life back...I want women to walk past me and whisper under their breath to their mate/partner...skinny b'itch... thats how Im measuring my success !!!!!!
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.