Here i go again !

Nikinakinoonoo

Finishing what I started
Well this is my millionth restart first time did 13 weeks straight lost 5 stone that was 18 mths ago felt great but slowly started to binge, then felt bad cd'd for a few days back to eating u know the scenario.
Well in jan this yr I met a guy through work and instantly thought mmmmmmm anyway I lost a bit more weight got back down to 12 st and felt great, he asked me out in July and we have lived together ever since.
Now the problem is with being content eating and drinking I am back up to 15,10 and although I know he loves me he does not like me this size and he says it doesn't turn him off but were not as close ;) lol as we used to be, I know it sounds pretty shallow of him but I'm not confidant about how big I am and hide myself away from him also, so on weds I finally went to see my CDC and started again.
I'm determind this time as I want to make him proud of me and want me in that way again,
sorry for droning on just thought I'd say how I felt and to see if it's happened to anyone else?
Ps when I lost 5 stone hubby left me as he didn't like me thinner and now my partner don't like me bigger gee us women can't win lol x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

hello, im starting again today, could never really get into it before, but now im in the 'right place' ... good luck with your journey x

hi

im starting today too

this forum is great as everyone has been so good and helpful, like a big family

its so refreshing to have people to listen and talk to and know how you feel

Back