Here I go again!

tigerlily80

Have been sort of half following plan for the last week and am down 5lbs, so today I have officially restarted, keep telling myself plough on through, in 6 months time it will all be done and dusted! Wonder if i will still be saying that in three days time!?

I keep looking at all the things I could be wearing if I lost this extra 4 stone..... Fed up of the tracky bottoms and loose jeans - I want skinny jeans and body con dresses in my life again - this is about my 10th attempt since January and I've always caved in- fingers crossed this is it cos my healths suffering and I must do something about myself before I put on more weight again!

Hi Tigerlily fingers crossed for you too, we are all behind you. I started again yesterday so am also in the limbo of wanting to eat but not. Keep strong and those skinnies are there waiting for you

Thank you, just hate the fact that I could've had this all finished with by now if I had managed to stick it out before, instead I just keep letting myself down, then I feel all self conscious and hate going out on date nights with my fella cos I feel awful - no its the end of it,I must do this!

You'll be there in no time hun, back on it xxx

You can do this, stay strong & keep your focus, that 4 stone will be gone in no time, just think how close to your goal you'll be in the New Year.

Print off calendar sheets for the next 4/5 months, pin them up somewhere and tick off each day as you go, it'll be lovely seeing all those ticks and they'll soon add up x

Totally understand how you feel! I managed to lose over 2 stone last year and put over 3 back on. It does feel so depressing, particularly when you have to go out, but look at what you've achieved doing it 'part-time'.

There's no nicer feeling than getting into small clothes - and looking good in them!

Back