Step 1 Sole Source Here I go again....

laurawh86

Hi All,

Newish to the forums in the sense I havent posted much before...tried, succeeded and subsequently failed numerous times on the CWP - but now I am back with 10stone to lose :eek: and a wedding next year...on day three at the moment and struggling a little, but not too badly, keep thinking of all the failed attempts but just have to think....draw a line under the sand and start again...

Any advice on buying a wedding dress with LOTS to lose and not much time to lose it with all the dress deadlines etc would be greatly appreciated!

Look forward to talking to you all :)

Hiya :) just wanted to offer my support to you, sorry I'm not much good on advice for dresses ( I'm still waiting to be asked :/ haha ) but I'm sure if you try a few n you will find be you love

I may be wrong but don't you have a few fittings before you buy the dress... So you cod choose the ne you live and have it altered ... May be totally wrong n that, sorry if I am...

Anyway welcome, how are. Feeling so far? Try and not focus on the failed attempts - the head and now s what is moorland and you are going the right way :) by using this forum yo will find lots of support, m never off here and only joined a da ago, I find t very addictive haha xx

Hiya :) just wanted to offer my support to you, sorry I'm not much good on advice for dresses ( I'm still waiting to be asked :/ haha ) but I'm sure if you try a few n you will find be you love

I may be wrong but don't you have a few fittings before you buy the dress... So you cod choose the ne you live and have it altered ... May be totally wrong n that, sorry if I am...

Anyway welcome, how are. Feeling so far? Try and not focus on the failed attempts - the head and now s what is moorland and you are going the right way :) by using this forum yo will find lots of support, m never off here and only joined a da ago, I find t very addictive haha xx

Hi - yes you have a few fittings before the actual day however, you can only alter a dress by two sizes down. This forum definitely seems to have a lot of support, I often browse at work (cant use it properly at work for some reason though). Going OK so far, not found it the easiest, but I have definitely had worse in the past, so Im happy..cant wait for my first weigh in on Saturday. How are you getting on?

Woo hop - I bet you are going to have a great loss :)

Sorry about my last post - when I read it back to myself it doesn't make any sense haha !! That's my silly iPad autocorrectng me xx

Back