Here i go again....

trixiefoofoo

Day 1 of LT today.

Sadly, not my first attempt-tried it initially 2008 where I dropped 1.5st before IVF.
Kept it off after the birth-god knows how!!
After the baby I came back and lost 55lbs-and was ALMOST where I wanted to be.

Then...I piled it ALL back on :-(

Recent split from hubby has helped me gain 2st in a matter of months.

So I'm back-again.

Yet again, the idea if losing 5 stone (at least) is overwhelming and I have a very active social life-always food and booze involved.
My skinny friends think this is stupid-but they don't understand really.

The way I coped previously was by doing 3 week chunks-knowing I always had a break coming-but I am scared I'll end up where I am now at the end if it all.

Ah well, hopefully I'll be here for a while-good luck to everyone in the LT journey xxxx

Jo

hi. whichever way you do it it doesnt matter so long as you get to where you want to be :) im like you in that ive found myself back at square one but at least we are both doing something about it :)

stay positive
h x

Hi Jo, welcome back. I'm sure you'll be back into the swing of it all very quickly.

I'm on my eighth week of LT now and the thought of stopping and restarting regularily would fill me with dread. You must have had some willpower to keep going through that week 1 again! Reading your post you success will obviously depend on how well you can balance LT with your social life. Is it possible to join in with all the fun, stay 100% TFR and not have the food and booze? Could you give yourself a mini goal of 100% TFR to say the week before Xmas, then have a break and start again in the New Year? If you stuck at it 100% for the next 7 weeks you could have shifted 2 stone by Xmas! Best wishes.

Day 2 almost done-man, all I've done is wee!!!

I'd love to think I could do 7 weeks solid but I have a party at the end of Nov and a weekend in London mid Dec-so know I can't stay TRF for those-although thinking of sticking over party-5 weeks should be St and half I'd hope!
That'd inspire me a bit for after Xmas

I know 'chunks' sound hard to some but for me it's worked (in the past) just hope I can do it again :-(

2 days down....many more to go - 6 till weigh in x

Good luck! X

Thanks hun

Day 6 and I'm nor hungry but want to EAT

Back