Step 1 Sole Source Here i go again!

jocat

Having had massive success with CWP (or cd as i was known then) in 2009 losing over 7 stones I am back to climb that mountain again!

Due to a couple of very bad years with bereavements of 12 family members and friends I started my usual emotional eating patterns again :( and have gained a lot of what I lost again. I'm so angry with myself but I know that Cambridge works for me and keeps me motivated as I see the weight loss week on week, so I am back and determined to lose it again.

My goal is that I don't want to be fat and 40!!! I turn 40 next July so have given myself time to achieve my goal again.

Hope everyone is well, I officially start CWP in the morning (Wednesday 24th July). Wish me luck!!! I may need it.

Xx

Good luck Jocat, at least you know all the steps and products now! Turning 40 last year set me into action as well when my doctor pointed out that 'Forty, Fat & Female' all up the risk factor for various health issues :( CD is the first thing that seems to be working... and as it's worked so well for you in the past I've no doubt you'll be fit and flirty by forty! :D

Best of luck!

:) Very very best of luck Jocat! Dont beat yourself up for regaining the weight, congratulate yourself for having the courage and positive attitude that is enabling you to tackle it!

Thanks All xxx just sitting with my peppermint tea :) I'm thinking once I've got the first fortnight out of the way and can use the orange and berry drink powders, I will make some homemade CWP friendly lollies :) x

Well day 2 over and done with, feeling ok, a bit headachy from carb withdrawal probably, but otherwise ok. Had a slight wobble when the hubby made toast that smelt delicious but stuck to my guns :) x

:) Well done! I found it hard cooking for my son the first 4 days or so but it doesn't bother me at all now which I find gobsmacking!

I am still cooking for my hubby and its not too bad. I have used ketostix and know that I am in ketosis now. This is day 4 Saturday. Still feeling like I want food, but don't feel overly hungry as such, just habit and cravings I guess. :)
Hope everyone is having a good day. I was a bit naughty and weighted myself this morning and 6lbs down so far :)

You lost SEVEN stone before? Good lord, you're amazing!! That's motivational to me as I have (or at least had) about twice that to lose! You'll definitely be able to smash your new target. Very best of luck to you with it!

I'm so sorry for the losses in your family and friendship circle. That's so extremely unfortunate, and who could blame you for seeking comfort in something as soothing and reliable as food?

Well done for coming back i lost almost 5 stone last year messed about put 3 back on messed about bit more this is day 10 for me and this is last time im doing it and it will work

Thanks guys :) I hope I can stick to it. Week one weigh in was Wednesday and I lost 9 and a half pounds. Happy with that. x

I have just started too jocat so i am here with you! it's so rewarding getting to the end of each day and realising you have not made any slip ups :) Congrats on your first weight loss... I'm still waiting for mine on tuesday so very much looking forward to it :)

:talk017:

Well done, Jocat! That's fabulous! Are you getting into rhythm of the diet now? I'm always amazed how others manage to complete the diet and cook for their families at the same time!

CB it actually helps me! I love cooking and baking and really would miss doing the everyday things like peeling and chopping veggies etc so it satisfies my love of faffing in the kitchen and, weirdly, usually not eating it doesn't bother me at all!

Me too CB :) My family's reaction when I told them I was SS'ing the first couple of weeks and that I didn't want to be around food too much was "but you never cook anyway??"

Back