HERE I GO AGAIN!!!

vic

Hi all,
Im new on here so thought id say hi and tell you abit about me!
Well I am back on another diet, my other half takes it with a pinch of salt as im always on a diet. I have done ww, slim world, Cambridge, 5/2 lighter life, dukun you name it ive tried it!
I loose the same 2 stone then pile it on back on + another stone!
I need to loose about 4-5 stone so the doctor has given me zenical to try.
I hate the way I look and at 37 years old I want to feel sexy!
I don't even want to go on holiday this year
sad.gif
I was a size 14 5 years ago now im a size 18-20 and feel huge! I was never happy at a size 14 , id kill to be there now.
I am so determined this time.
Yesterday I had
Beans on toast
chicken & veg soup
Fruit for snack
prawn salad 1/2 jacket potato
lots of sparkling water & black coffee
If anyone else is taking Zen id love to hear from you. I need all the help and support I can get I really don't want to fail AGAIN!

My story started much the same as yours in oct 2011 I'd been on a diet for 14 years & ended up 19st. On Dec 1st 2012 I weighed in at 11st 7lbs. I admit I've put a stone back on that I'm trying to shift again but I swear if I can do it anyone can. Xen just makes you realise the things you really shouldn't eat & helps keep you on track. I was on the tablets for 4 months but it was the boost I needed at the start of my journey. Onwards & downwards x

Your story could be mine too! ;-) There's loads of support here for you. Wishing you lots of luck. x

I think I can speak for most of us here in that we have lost, and put on and lost and put on, and it keeps going, so you are not alone and we are all here to support you. Feel free to ask questions, and never feel silly by asking what you need. We have all been there before.

good luck!!

Back