Here I go again.....

bexster1974

Silver Member
I last did this diet in 2009, Im probably a little heavier now but have order a months worth and should be here tomorrow so cannot wait to get started on Tuesday. I dont recognise anyone from when I was last here but it was only shakes and a couple of bars then so I'm hoping the meals will help! There are some amazing stories on here and such inspirations so I shall keep reading until Tuesday and then join you all.

Here's to Tuesday x

Hi Bexster

Good luck with the plan!! There is so much to choose from isn't there? When I did Exante previously there was a choice of four shakes and that was it...

It's a good time to be losing weight as the finer weather isn't far away now. Enjoy your week and have a fantastic Tuesday start.

Lizzy X

Thanks everyone just wish it was tomorrow so I could make a start, been losing and putting on the same 2 stone with slimming world for over a year now. Need it to stop as we have book our wedding for January 2017 which isn't far and I really don't want to be a plus size bride x

Hi Becky

Hi Aloize, you have great loses are you on TS ? X

Hi Aloize, you have great loses are you on TS ? X

Thanks. Yes on TS however I dont do it 100%. I dont have enough water so need to work on that. I also have about 3 cups of tea a day with skimmed milk and if I'm struggling I have 4 packs instead of 3. I've done the add a meal week too so probably would have lost more if I cut all that out but having tea with milk or an extra pack keeps me on track and not falling off the wagon completely. I also do mostly meals as not a huge fan of the shakes. Just used most of them up this week and not going to order so many next time. I love the sweet and sour meal and the pizza.

I used to like the vanilla shake but sounds like the recipes have changed. Gone for a 4 week mixed pack so have lots to try, think it will be good to be able to have a meal rather than just shakes! My fiancé knows I'm doing it but not telling anyone else as I know they will all be "worried" about me doing a vlcd but I'm down this for me not them. Hoping to have a shake for breakfast through the working week and a meal for dinner and whatever else comes for lunch, I go home for lunch so should be ok, just all the biscuits and cake etc to avoid at break times. What drinks are ok apart from water?

Sorry to anyone reading for the long post x

So here goes, my packs here and ready to go tomorrow. Bit scared but excited to get started x

Thank you, I'm just going to pack up and come live with you if I can't make it on my own lol x

Can you have black coffee on TS x

Hi Becky,

Just seen your diary - welcome. Yes you can have black coffee on TS :)

Hi Becky,

Good luck on Exante :) I started last week Monday, lost just under 6lbs . I find the meals do help loads, but everyone is different. Feels like less of a diet when you can tuck into a hot meal in the evening, albeit quite small :( lol

X

Well official weigh in 19st3lbs :mad:

Hi Becky,

Good luck on Exante :) I started last week Monday, lost just under 6lbs . I find the meals do help loads, but everyone is different. Feels like less of a diet when you can tuck into a hot meal in the evening, albeit quite small :( lol

X

Thanks I will need it but so far so good, had a peanut butter bar for breakfast which I nibbled at all morning and to be honest I'm not ready for my lunch yet. Not sure what to do as haven't told anyone at work otherwise I would have a shake at 3pm ish. Don't want them to know as they wouldn't agree with a vlcd. Wow 6lbs is a great start........here's hoping for something similar x

Just had the beef and black bean for tea, couldn't finish it it was horrible :( hope some of the other hot meals are better:worthy: x

Oh dear....the beef and black bean is one of my favourites o_O

We're all different though......and you need to find what works for you :)

Back