Step2 810kcal Here it goes

Hello All,

Right I need some HELP PLEASE!!!! :mad::mad::mad:

I'm a 24 year old male and I am FAT! It annoys me so much, I need to loose 3 stones!

Im going to start CD 810 plan today, and I know its going to be so hard!

3 milkshakes a day? OMG!

I need support, any tips?

I wanna loose 1 stone in a month! I wanna see quick results my motivation is this girl I like, and I need to loose it so I can approach her! Also wanna look good for summer!

Sorry I feel so embarrassed!!

Hello All,

Right I need some HELP PLEASE!!!! :mad::mad::mad:

I'm a 24 year old male and I am FAT! It annoys me so much, I need to loose 3 stones!

Im going to start CD 810 plan today, and I know its going to be so hard!

3 milkshakes a day? OMG!

I need support, any tips?

I wanna loose 1 stone in a month! I wanna see quick results my motivation is this girl I like, and I need to loose it so I can approach her! Also wanna look good for summer!

Sorry I feel so embarrassed!!

Hey jack :)

I'm Martha, 25 about to start week 15 tmz and have lost just over 4 stone in that time and 2 stone last year messing about so a 6 stone total so far.

Keep ur head focused and keep drinking lots of water every time u feel hungry fill ur tummy up with water.

3 milk shakes seem Like nothing but once u get over the 1st week it's all much easier from then.

My husband lost 8 stone on plan since last August and it didn't take long at all

I'm sure you will reach your goal in no time but make sure u follow the steps to maintenance and it gives you great chance if long term success and there's plenty of options as you move up.

Being on 810 I would defo recommend making the Indian dhal lentil soup it is beautiful.

Good luck with the plan I think ul do great!

M x

Thanks M!

Well I haven't eaten any food yesterday 8PM...so its nearly been 24 hours since I have had any food!

I thought If I just starve myself it would be easier to get into Ketosis? Is that right? Just woke up from a nap and I feel normal...not hungry...

Going to wait till about 8PM before I have my first shake!

How would I know if I am in Ketosis?

Thanks!

Thanks M!

Well I haven't eaten any food yesterday 8PM...so its nearly been 24 hours since I have had any food!

I thought If I just starve myself it would be easier to get into Ketosis? Is that right? Just woke up from a nap and I feel normal...not hungry...

Going to wait till about 8PM before I have my first shake!

How would I know if I am in Ketosis?

Thanks!

Ur welcome :)

It usually takes a few days to get into ketosis

You will know as hunger won't be as bad. Some people have sudden bursts of energy and unfortunately bad breath my advice would be brush ur tongue when brushing ur teeth it really makes a huge diff. Also ur consultant may have ketostix which allow you to test ketones in ur pee.

Less carbs help with getting into ketosis but don't starve yourself because you need to function. Just space your products out and ur meal if ur on 810

If u don't drink milk u can use 250g of plain yoghurt and if u mix the choc sachet with it it's gorgeous.

What are you planning on having for your meal? Or are you having 4 products instead?

Planning to have 4 products! The thing is I haven't eaten for officially 24 hours just survived on water and I don't feel like eating and I'm full of energy! Does that mean I'm in ketosis ?

I just craving fish and chips! Hmmmmmm......Omg it sounds so juicy!

Planning to have 4 products! The thing is I haven't eaten for officially 24 hours just survived on water and I don't feel like eating and I'm full of energy! Does that mean I'm in ketosis ?

I just craving fish and chips! Hmmmmmm......Omg it sounds so juicy!

Lol the cravings will be there for a while lol

Not sure about the ketosis hun it would be very quick if you were. You need to have your products lol the vitamins and minerals are what your body needs to function.

Plz dont be starving urself. Try and get ketostix you can buy them in a chemist they will tell u for sure if you are or not

X

Back