• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Here to Kick some of my fat ass!!

SophieLily

S: 12st8lb C: 12st8lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 31.2 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
After being on & off the cambridge diet for years & failing miserably due to councillors being an absolute waste of time!!

I decided to take on the exante!!
This is a challenge in its self for me. But i have to do it after piling on the weight!!

Ive been looking back at recent photos of myself & i am not happy with what i see, im kind of getting depressed with it too!!

So here i am 12stone 10lbs at 5ft 2!!! NOT GOOD!!

Day 1 total solution!!
Im at work on a 13 hour shift!! This is my 2nd week of 13 hour days i was going to start ts last week but i was lacking in energy BIG TIME & i also had a bad week!!
So today i thought ive got to get my head back into it & shift this weight!!!

Ive had 2 products, a diet coke & a litre of water. I know alot of you say dont have diet coke/coke zero but it does seem to help me...... I tend to stop having it after the 1st week anyway.
I do however have to have a cup of tea in teh morning otherwise i just cannot focus!! lol

anyway at the minute all i am doing is thinking about food!!! arrrgggghhhhhh

But ill do it :(
awww mannnn this diet makes me sad! lol

come on soph we can do it!!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

SophieLily

Well day 2 & i know what your all thinking......... I did really well then all my work collegues started eating crisps... no no i didnt eat crisps, i passed that test!! But when i got home my dad had purposely left 3 stuffing balls out for me!!! Stuffing is my big weakness!! I love it!!!
I

SophieLily

Well anyway i swore at myself then picked one up & eat it!!!! Naughty girl i know!!!

But today is a new day i only eat one!!! No cheats today!!! Day 2 lets go!!!!

S: 15st0lb C: 14st11lb G: 13st7lb BMI: 35.5 Loss: 0st3lb(1.43%)
Well done Sophie, It is hard. I'm on day two and had to sit here last night whilst my OH had meatballs for dinner and I had a (rather horrible) tomato soup from a packet...

SophieLily

it is hard!!! i havent tasted tomato soup yet everyone is saying its vile im kind of scared!!

S: 15st0lb C: 14st11lb G: 13st7lb BMI: 35.5 Loss: 0st3lb(1.43%)
I'm not a massive fan of tomato soup anyway but I found it very powdery and actually quite plain. Going to try mushroom tonight....