Here today......... staying tomorrow...

K3lly

Yet again the time is here where i make ANOTHER final time weight loss diary! This time i HAVE to stick at it. I have ALOT of uncertainty in my life right now and i need something to focus on as a constant, hopefully slimming world will be it!

I have done slimming world on and off a couple of times. I managed to get down to 9stn 7 at one point from 12stn 4 but now I'm back up to 10stn 9 :(

I have basically had the past year or so 'off', not really following any kind of plan. I have been up to 11stn 2 but the past few months my weight has been around 10stn 8 - 10stn 10. The past year i have learnt to not give myself such a hard time if i have a bad day. Before i would give up till the following week (or even month), now i am able to let things go and carry on trying my best. I realise i will have events that call for me to be off plan for a meal etc but as long as its only the odd meal and not a full week i should be fine :)

I follow the old school red and green days (though mostly red) as i find the newer plans arent as easy to fit into my working day. Having said that maybe im just scared of change lol

SO here goes:
Breakfast: 35g oats (HEX B) /250ml skimmed milk (HEX A - i use the other 100ml in tea throughout the day)/ 2 tsp brown sugar (2 syns)
Lunch: Homemade tomato & red pepper soup (Free) / Mango Chunks (Free)/ 23g Chocolate M&M's (5 syns)
Tea: Cod cooked in fry light (Free) / Carrots & Broccoli (Free)
Snacks: Banana (Free) / Curly Wurly (6 syns)

Total: 13 syns

Welcome K3lly and good luck with SW...a lot of people do well on the old red and green plan. Best to stick with what works for you.:)

Hello,

Well so much for my good intention's!! Due to a sudden unexpected death in the family everything has gone a bit wrong. But I am now back to it and feeling hopeful for 2016

Breakfast: 1 cookie (oops) (4 syns)
Lunch: Homemade Tomato soup/ apple
Tea: Cauliflower/Carrots/ Potato and Broccoli with hummus (2.5 syns)
Snacks: Carrot sticks with Hummus(2.5 syns), Milk in lots of cups of tea (HEX A)

Well breakfast was a bit of a mistake but I ran out of oats for porridge and I REALLY needed to do a food shop. All stocked up now tho :)
I have recently got very addicted to hummus- i eat it with raw veggies and cooked ones and seem to be eating it with most meals. I really should try making the SW syn free one. Right now I am eating the asda reduced fat one (hence the syns)

So sorry to hear that hope you are OK I love hummus really wanna try the syn free one but still haven't got round to it xx

Ok, new year and fresh start!

I made a new years resolution to drink more water- I at least have a chance of sticking to that one!
Technically I started on Jan 2nd as New Years Day involved a VERY syn-full slice of carrot cake (700 calories!! - it was AMAZING tho! :rolleyes:) as well as quite a bit of chocolate!

Jan 2nd:
Breakfast: Apple

Lunch: Raw carrots, broccoli, cucumber and left over roast chicken + hummus (2.5 syns)
Snack: Jules Destrooper Butter wafer (2.5 syns)
Tea: 2 slices wholemeal toast (HEX B) with hummus (2 syns), 3 slices wafer thin ham and 2 eggs (scrambled)
Snack: Curly Wurly (6 syns)
Water: 2 litres :)

So I know the new year is normally a time of giving things up but i appear to have gained an addiction......... to hummus! I know I can make a syn free version but I'm not that keen on it and the one I buy is only 20 cals a tablespoon, so I don't mind syning it- it gets me eating a lot more raw veg as snacks too.

Sorry for your loss K3lly. I hope you are okay.

Good luck with the water and Happy New Year!

Hi Mini & Shez,
Happy new year to you both too!
Im trying to stay positive right now, there is still alot of things up in the air right now so this will hopefully keep me grounded.

Jan 3rd:
Lunch: Raw Carrots and Cucumber sticks/ Cheese (HEX A) / Hummus (2.5 syns)
Snack: 1 Chocolate Caramel (3 syns)
Tea: 2 Wholemeal toast (HEX B)/ Hummus (2 syns)/ Wafer Thin Ham/ 2 scrambled eggs
Snacks: Curly Wurly (6 syns)
Water: 2 liters

Attachments

• Lunch.JPG
    Lunch.JPG
    47.3 KB · Views: 20
  • Tea.JPG
    Tea.JPG
    47.5 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Jan 4th:

Lunch: Raw Carrots and Cucumber sticks/ Cheese (HEX A) / Hummus (3 syns)/ Ham - fat removed
Tea: Cauliflower, Broccoli and Carrots / Hummus (2.5 syns)

Feeling quite hungry tonight- really should stock up on some fruit! I have managed to not cave in, but I'm dying for a Wispa that is calling my name from the cupboard!

Attachments

• Lunch.JPG
    Lunch.JPG
    51.9 KB · Views: 18
  • Tea.JPG
    Tea.JPG
    52 KB · Views: 21
Hi Mini & Shez,
Happy new year to you both too!
Im trying to stay positive right now, there is still alot of things up in the air right now so this will hopefully keep me grounded.

Jan 3rd:
Lunch: Raw Carrots and Cucumber sticks/ Cheese (HEX A) / Hummus (2.5 syns)
Tea: 2 Wholemeal toast (HEX B)/ Hummus (2 syns)/ Wafer Thin Ham/ 2 scrambled eggs
It is never easy when you lose someone close (((HUGS)))

Diet is looking good, if you add a bit more protein it will help curb the hunger.

Jan 5th - i felt so hungry all day!

Breakfast: Grapes
Lunch: Raw Carrots and Cucumber sticks/ Hummus (3 syns)/ Baked Salmon & Cod/ 3 small mozzarella balls (HEX A)/ Boiled Carrots & Broccoli
Snacks: MilkyWay Crispy Rolls (6.5 syns)

Later on we watched a movie and I ate popcorn, I don't even really like popcorn but I ate 7 syns worth of it :/

Attachments

• Lunch Jan 5th.JPG
    Lunch Jan 5th.JPG
    40.6 KB · Views: 14
  • Tea (2).JPG
    Tea (2).JPG
    49 KB · Views: 13
Jan 6th

Breakfast
: Apple
Lunch: Raw Carrots and Cucumber sticks/ Cheese (HEX A) / Hummus (3 syns)/ Ham - fat removed
Tea: Carrots and Cauliflower/ SW-style no crust mini quiches/ Hummus (2 syns)
Snacks: MilkyWay Crispy Rolls (6.5 syns)

Attachments

• Lunch.JPG
    Lunch.JPG
    35.2 KB · Views: 12
  • Tea.JPG
    Tea.JPG
    51.6 KB · Views: 11
Back