Here we go again....for the last time!!

Lumpee

Hi everyone. A little about me..this is the third time joining SW and to be honest I'm sick of giving up I have no excuse apart from pure laziness, so here I am again but I'm hoping that writing a diary will help along with your support of course!

I joined a new class on thursday with a consultant I like unlike the last one. (Less said about that the better) I want to loose about 9 stone so around half of me do a long way to go but I'm making the first step.

food today looks like:
Breakfast _ Weetabix (HEb) milk (HEa) with cherries and orange.

Lunch- leftover pasta bake (4 syns)
Fruit salad.

Tea- hyderbadi chicken biryani with WW mini garlic and coriander naan (5.5 syns)

So far 9.5 syns

Welcome to minimins! You will find lots of support, encouragement and friendliness here :)

I can really relate to your post. I have started and stopped more times than I can count, and although I have had a stressful time it has been easyto blame all that rather than take responsibility for my own actions and choices.

I will be following your progress and here if you need anything

KB x

Your welcome. I have been inspired by you to continue my diary, whcih I found mere minutes ago, so hopefully we can support each other!!!

Hi I've been doing sw on & off for 20 years & am still learning ! My recent rejoin 3 weeks ago & want to stick with it till I reach my goal. Best of luck with your journey . X

So yesterday went really well ended the day on 9.5 syns which for me on a saturday is amazing I usually go over even with the best intentions.
The curry I made was gorgeous even my other half said it was better than a takeaway!!!
Just about to make my breakfast I will post my plan in a bit
xx

Just had breakfast which was yummy...Todays plan looks a little like this:

Breakfast-poached egg, bacon, mushrooms, tomatoes and beans. with toast (HEb) 1 syn for butter
Lunch- chicken salad wrap (6 syns) with a few chips and fruit salad (2 syns for tomato sauce)
Tea- glazed ginger pork steaks with root vegetable mash, cabbage and broccoli (0.5 syns)

So planned 9.5 syns but we shall see decorating today so it will take my mind of food.

Hope everyone has a good day xx

Last edited:
Thanks sparkswillfly...I'm really loving this website everyone is so nice!!

I was thinking why I was doing this so I'm going to write reason by reason why when I get a bit of time or when I want to give in....

Reason one:
My little girl. I have a 2 year old who putting it mildly is my world...I'm sure all you mums feel the same! I really hate the thought that my weight and old eating habits will influence her I want her to be healthy and I want her to think I'm a good example which until I joined SW I wasn't.
I also want to do things such as go on fairground rides with her without being worried about fitting in them or even worse getting off!!
Also I don't want any weight related issues that might shorten my life my little girl needs me and I want to be around as long as I can do it is a question about needing to be healthy for her
So my little munchkin I'm doing it for you!!

sorry its a lil long just needed to say it

xx

Last edited:
So proud of myself I went all weekend without going over my syns!!!
Ended yesterday on 9.5 syns. Today looks like this:
Breakfast- weetabix (HEb) milk (HEa) fruit salad
Lunch- pork wrap with salad (6 syns) mullerlight
Tea- cannelloni (2 syns)
Throughout the day I'll be having fruit.

I think work is my biggest downfall as I work in an office there are always biscuits and cakes offered around but I'll be strong.

Lumpee said:
So proud of myself I went all weekend without going over my syns!!!
Ended yesterday on 9.5 syns. Today looks like this:
Breakfast- weetabix (HEb) milk (HEa) fruit salad
Lunch- pork wrap with salad (6 syns) mullerlight
Tea- cannelloni (2 syns)
Throughout the day I'll be having fruit.

I think work is my biggest downfall as I work in an office there are always biscuits and cakes offered around but I'll be strong.

Well dun on sticking to ur syns excellen work :)
Boo to the biscuits u dont need um lol :)

Yesterday ended with 9 syns even after the disaster that was tea. I was offered a cupcake and said no way to go willpower!!!
Today looks a little like this.
Breakfast- weetabix (HEb) milk (HEa) melon and pineapple
Lunch- pasta bolognaise and a yoghurt
Tea- steak with an onion and mustard sauce (1syn) with jersey royals carrots and broccoli
Only one syn planned so I can have a little treat later probably some baked stars (4.5 syns) and a kit kat (5.5 syns) which makes 11 syns

Have a nice day everyone.xx

Yesterday ended on 10 syns chuffed I've been 100% all week!!
Today looks like this...
breakfast- weetabix (HEb) milk (HEa) and fruit salad
Lunch- Dolmio pastavita tomato and garlic (6.5 syns) with melon and a mullerlight
Tea- vegetable paella
So 6.5 syns planned
Have a good day everyone xx

Weigh in day today eeekkk!!!
I've been really good so I am praying for a decent loss.

When I was reading an old SW mag it said the pastavita was 3.5 syns. With that in mind I used 9 syns. Please let me know if I'm wrong about the pastavita...

Today looks likes this.
Breakfast- porridge (HEb) made with water blueberries and raspberries
Lunch- sweet and sour ricetime with melon and grapes.
Tea- tuna pasta bake (HEa)

No syns yet.....have a good day xxxx

Back