Here we go again (ladies)

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Dietingdon, 8 June 2008 Social URL.

1. Dietingdon

Dietingdon Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st6lb
    Current Weight:
    21st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Well, for the previous 2 months, my periods have been irratic, thanks to CD. My Dr thought he'd sussed it, but it looks like he hasnt! I stopped my proper bleed last weekend, but started again last night, this has happened the last 2 months, the 1st the Dr changed me pill, and that didnt work, so I had a 3 week bleed, last month I was prescribed a hormone pill, with eventually stopped it, just in time for my proper bleed. I know a lot of you ladies have experienced proplems, but have you found any solutions, because Im really getting sick of this :confused:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sez

Sez has started again!!

Diet:
    Dukan
    Aw hun, I really feel for you, but sorry I dont know any answers! Hopefully someone more helpful will be along soon.

xx

4. julesrush

julesrush Norwich CDC

I thought it was cd mucking about with my monthlies as i went 9 days and bleed for two weeks and then again 9 days and two weeks bleeding ect, my docotr changed me to a higher progesterone pill but it is happening the same and was told if it didnt work to have coil fitted as the pill doesnt agree with me. I had a break from cd and the same happened so it isnt the diet in my case but im getting fed up as i feel so drained. I also take transamic acid when i bleed to try and reduce the bleeding . If only my hubby would have vasectomy so i could stop taking the pill but thats a whole different story lol

julesrush
    cdc norwich

5. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(9.13%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Side Effects

Estrogen is stored in fat cells and with rapid weight loss it is released quickly into the blood stream causing upset to the menstrual cycle.

6. julesrush

julesrush Norwich CDC

Have you tried the higher progesteron pill? as they all have different amounts of hormones in them .

I think cambridge should do a pregnancy test as I have loads of ladies who have worried that they are pregnant as they are late ect even though its the first thing i warn them about, saying that in the last three weeks i have had 4 ladies who have been so could be called Cambridge fertility programme lol

julesrush
    cdc norwich

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.