Here we go again! Round 6

Louiangel

Well here we go again!!!!

I started slimming world 4 years ago after seeing some horrific holiday / wedding photos. I was the bridesmaid with the flabby arms in a sleeveless dress and the double chin pictured stuffing my face. I took action and started at 12stone 4lbs. That was July - by November I was at target 11stone 2lb. I looked and felt fabulous, had started a new job / course and actually looked forward to wearing my bikini.

i went on yet another holiday (all inclusive yikes) and needless to say I gained approx 6lbs then went straight into Christmas and stopped attending group. BIG mistake. I didn't regain the motivation to go for a few months and over the next 2-3 years I gained and would return to group and lose 4-5 lbs then gain again and so on. I've rejoined about 5 times.

the here and now.... The photos are looking fat again, I'm back up to my original start weight and I'm feeling heavy.

Ive decided to re do slimming world with my colleagues. Due to finances I can no longer afford to rejoin but have my books from last year. 3 of my colleagues have joined and we have started cooking each others lunches on a rota.

In my first week I've lost 4lb I want to be at half a stone by next week as I've got a party to go to and want to look less bulky.

so here we go....

Back