Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Here we go again, this time I mean it!

Discussion in 'Strugglers and Restarters' started by Kaz2803, 17 August 2011 Social URL.

1. Kaz2803

Kaz2803 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.68%)
    Diet:
    healthy eating and exercise
    Hello all, haven't posted here for a long time. I was following WW last time I was active here and doing ok one week then terribly the next!

Almost 4 weeks ago I had my second baby and I'm now feeling ready to get my bum in gear and get my life in check. I can't have my boys growing up with their Mum being the fatty at the school gates :(

This time I want to learn to be sensible with my diet without a slimming club. I need to change for good and set the right example for my children. Hopefully you'll all help me keep myself in check! ;)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Katierose

Katierose Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st2lb
    Current Weight:
    19st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Atkins , Low Carb
    Hi Kaz x
    Good luck with the healthy eating, I know how you feel.. one week being good :angeldevil: and the next being bad..
    I ve restarted myself this week and am determined to do it, coming on here helps :D

4. Kaz2803

Kaz2803 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.68%)
    Diet:
    healthy eating and exercise
    Thank you! This week I've been terrible, I'm trying to convince myself I'll start afresh tomorrow rather than binge all weekend :(

How are you getting on?

5. Katierose

Katierose Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st2lb
    Current Weight:
    19st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Atkins , Low Carb
    Hi x
    I ve had many false starts but something has clicked this time I am doing a VLCD diet though.. I just take it day by day hour by hour toox
    So hoping you have a good weekend, am here to support you :D

6. lass321

lass321 Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World - at home
    Wishing you all the best - have a great weekend.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.