Here we go again!!!

Hi all

I'm new on here - so thought I'd introduce myself!! I'm called Laura - 26 yrs old - 5ft 9in and weighed in at my first SWorld class on Wednesday at 19st 8lb!

Now I have been heavier - I was 24st 2lb at 22yrs old but I did the Lighter Life Foundation Programme and got down to 13st 2 (size 12 on me) - 4yrs - 5 miscarriages, 1 wedding and a baby later I've put bout 6 1/2 stone back on!!

I know this feeling of denial - mind talk saying "don't worry Laura - you've been bigger" so I've been putting the dreaded weigh in off and off!! In really disappointed in myself but feel readier than ever to make proper food choices and keep this weight off once and for all!!

I'm enjoying reading all your weight loss stories and look forward to following you on your journeys!! Let's do it!!

Xxxxxxx

Firstly WOW! to lose all that weight in the first place. Well done, it's amazing. Secondly I'm sorry to hear you suffered so many mc but it's lovely to read you now have a baby :)
I'm sure you'll be able to do it, how much are you aiming to lose this time? Are you setting yourself mini goals? x

You have gone through so much :eek: it's nice to know you finally got a little 'en after all those loses!
I am also following SW :) are you planning on doing EE or mixing the days up? You have lost so much weight in the past which is amazing xx

Hi guys

Oasis - yeah I'm setting mini goals - they each have titles - ie - 16 for Spain! Basically I'm going to Spain in September and would love to be a comfortable size 16!! So on and so forth! I need something to focus on!! But I would love to see how I feel at 12stone?? Might be happier before then or loose more

The past has happened - but I really have turned to food for comfort and I wanna change that cus s**t is gonna happen and don't wanna put a load of weight on every time!!

Hey Pippa

I'm following SW EE - for the most! I've never tried Red/Green - how are you finding it!!

I'm so in love with my lil man - but I find at least with SW he can eat the food I'm cooking - which I defo can't do on a meal replacement!!

How long have u been doing SW ? Xx

newlymarriedmummy

wow you have had gone through some hard times wow i take my hat off to you im so happy you know i have a lovely child who will give you so much love thats great and for him as well losing this weight will be the best change you have ever done for yourself and for him

good luck on your journey and when you have time let us know how you are

xxchezzxx

At least now you have had the courage to weigh you can start getting rid of those pounds you don't want!

Im sorry to hear you have had such a stressful time, for so many of us it is our natural reaction to eat for comfort. Maybe the fat also gets to be a protective layer around us?

Keep posting on here and let us know how you are doing. We can all get there together!

Thanks chezz

Cheers Raspberry

They always say what doesn't kill you makes you stronger!! So let's hope that that particular cliche comes good for us!!

How are u all doing on your weight losses? Xxxxxxx

I hope you are right! Well, you must be actually or we wouldn't all be here still trying!

I have lost 2lb so far but it is my second weigh in tomorrow so my fingers are crossed already! I will let you know how I get on!

Claire

Oh I hate weigh in day/night!!

I'm one of those weighers that try to really really empty my bladder before and wear exactly same clothes down to the granny knickers - just incase it sways my weight either way - SAD - I know!!

Well good look ladies!!!

Let us know how u get on xxxxxx

lol thats me just the same lol lol good luck mine is sunday

Sunday?!??

Didn't think they would have weigh ins on Sundays?! Anyways - well that puts the full Sunday fry up outta the window doesn't it (hee hee)

Are u confident this week - have you stuck to plan??

Im having an off ish day today! Used my healthy A & B for dinner - and got home after work and felt sicky/coming down with a cold so I really wanted Weetabix with warm milk - a touch of sugar and a banana?!? Will work out the syns but think for 3 Weetabix - lashes of milk and some sugar - that's my syns off the cards til Sunday?

Have any of you ever had large Syn days - cut back after - but still had losses at your weigh ins? Xxx

hi newlymarriedmummy i have my weigh-in at home on sunday morning i think i will be ok his week but am going out tomorrow so fingers crossed aww bless you love i hate it when i have cold all i want to do is eat
i use to do ss years ago and yes i have done that with my sins and still loss weight look your ill if you gain then thats ok hun if you lose thats even better a bonus we are all going to have bad days but we are all in this together and will get through it good luck love do not be hard on yourself your doing great

xxchezzxx

Evening!!

Not feeling as ill more tired than anything!! I'd like to loose a pound or so just to get under the 19st barrier!!

I just need to get into habit of preparing food - I feel like I'm missing out on hot food on SW ?!???

Anyway made some scrummy SW ice cream abd got some snack a jacks to nibble on cus it's fight night tonight!! Yeah xxx

What you all done/doing with rest of weekend?

Luv Laura - (aka newlymarriedmummy) xxxx

Ooh do you reckon slimming world ice cream would be low on weight watcher points too? It sounds nice! What do you put in it?

Do you know what, I'd never really thought about it, but I seem to have more cold than hot food when I'm dieting too, whatever diet I am on! Maybe you could ask for suggestions of quick hot things you could prepare in a hurry - I remember on the old slimming world things like baked beans, tinned curry, certain soups etc were all free on specific days, but iv got no idea how it works anymore!

Honestly Claire - I've never craved sugary porridge so much ever and it's supposed to be bleedin summer!!!

The ingredients to my sticky toffe SW ice cream - basically - 2 tubs of toffee Mulerlight - 1 big tub of fat free fromage frais and a miniature (fun size) bag of Maltesers (crushed). I mix it all up and stuck in freezer - I stir it after 30mins or so and stir a few times over next hr or two until it starts feeling like ice cream! The WHOLE tub of frozen treat is 5 1/2 syns on SW - so think the ingredients are pretty generically 'healthy'.

I think it tastes yummy!!!

How are u finding WW xxxxx

Well - 2nd weigh in done!! Have lost 10lb in 2 weeks! Hoping for a good week and eating well so that I can maybe get my first stone off in 3 weeks!!!

How is everyone else doing? Xxx

newlymarriedmummy

wow well done thats great pat on the back fingers crossed for next week

xxchezzxx

Back