• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Here we go again

Evening ladies
Another day on plan, gosh I’m absolutely loving this healthy eating :eatdrink051:my fridge is just full of lovely fresh healthy food.

Breakfast
Yoghurt and fruit

Lunch
Hex B - 3 slices crustless bread, cheese triangle (1½ syns), mackerel fillets in tomato sauce, tinned tomatoes

Dinner
Salmon in butter (3½ syns), courgette and butternut squash, black cherry jelly dessert with 12g cream (1 syn)

Treat
1 x digestive thin (1½ syns) ( yes only one even though there’s a full box in the fridge :innocent002:)

Hex A - milk

Total syns

Also racked up in excess of 10,000 steps today :banana_dancer:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Attachments

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
Great to see you in good form and on top of things again.:painting:

Food looks lovely...especially that dessert:eating:

Well done on your 10,000 steps!:0clapper::whacky068:

I need to lose about a stone so Di do you mind if I join you in posting my meals on here like you do. Feel free to say no as it’s your thread and I won’t take it personally.

Good morning ladies

It’s a bit chilly out there this morning, just come back from taking hubby to work so i can use his car.

Nothing better to start the day off than a cooked breakfast :eating:
Bacon medallions, tinned tomatoes, mushrooms and scrambled eggs with 15g cheese ( half of my hex A )

Tonight I’m going to do butterfly chicken with salad

Attachments

Daughters birthday today and my granddaughter demands a party when it’s someone birthday so cake and rubbish all eaten, hubby cooking me a meal tonight with some wine. So fresh start tomorrow.

Thanks Di will post tomorrow what I’ve eaten or having for the day.

Happy valentines everyone 💝

Evening ladies

Day 48 :whistle:

Still on plan, been very careful today as i might weigh in either tomorrow or Friday morning. I’ve had a really good week so hoping the scales are going to be in my favour. So close to the 14s, won’t get it this week but a good chance i can in the next two weeks.

Dinner tonight was butterfly chicken, tomato, green salad and cucumber. Jelly and cream for pudding.

Treat this evening is a Hifi bar

Total syns so far today 7½

Attachments

Last edited:
Morning ladies
Decided to weigh in this morning at 9:30 to see how I’ve done.
At the start of January i bought a really nice dress from sainsburys in a size 20 and it was tight when i tried it, thought this morning I’d give it another go as its ideal for weighing in, well its only flipping too big, couldn’t believe it. I’ve paired it with some black leggings and added a belt and i must say I’m quite chuffed, must remember to buy smaller sizes next time as i just get in the habit of automatically picking up a size 20 no matter what.
Will report back later on my loss for this week

Got a lovely big pot of Lamb Dhansak in my instant pot, the smell is wafting through the house, making me hungry. I’m slow cooking it for 5 hours so it should be well tender, once it’s cooked I’ll divide it up in to three or four portions and pop it in the freezer.

I’m a happy girl today, dress too big, 3lb off and my car back on the driveway, it’s been a good day.

Attachments

Last edited:
Well done on the 3lb loss.

No breakfast today
Lunch was a cheese spread and tomato sandwich with an apple
Dinner was red lentil and aubergine moussaka with toasted pitta bread and tasakki.
Plenty of water drank, and 12k steps.

Nice to be back to healthy eating.

Evening ladies

What a lovely day weather wise :innocent0001: it’s been so nice down here on the coast, it gives you such a boost. Cleaned the whole house top to bottom, defrosted the freezer and done some shopping today. Back to work tomorrow, prepared overnight oats with blueberries for breakfast and a chicken salad for lunch. Need to keep my eyes on the prize this week no room for any mistakes.

Food wise I’ve been totally on plan, not feeling hungry at all so thats a plus point.

Breakfast
Two weetabix and milk with blueberries

Snack
1 digestive thin (1½ syns)

Lunch
Mackerel fillets in tomato sauce with small salad

Dinner
Chicken breast, green salad, tomato, cucumbr, SW chips (olive oil spray 1 syn) , salad cream (2 syns)

Snack
Satsuma

Pudding
Sugarfree jelly whisked with a mullerlight, cherries, squirty cream (1½ syns)

Treat
Hifi bar (3 syns)

Total syns

Attachments

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
Well done on your weight loss Diane:0clapper:

3lbs is fantastic :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:
Also, brilliant news on the dress being too big!:wee:

Well another boring day at work, will be glad once I get back on to days on the 1st May. I’ve not been tempted by the vending machine, I haven’t actually even looked at it, brought plenty of free food in with me today so no excuse.

Breakfast
40g porridge oats & blueberries

Lunch
Chicken with salad, roasted peppers/onions, grated carrot/beetroot
Mullerlight

Snack
Watermelon

Not sure what I’ll be having for dinner tonight but it will be quick and easy for sure. At the moment I haven’t eaten any Syns so some room for manoeuvre later on.

Attachments

Well done Di, you’re absolutely flying. Those chicken salad meals look so tasty, it’s one of my fave meals to eat.
I’ve just cancelled my WW membership, it’s not for me but at least I tried.

Well done Di, you’re absolutely flying. Those chicken salad meals look so tasty, it’s one of my fave meals to eat.
I’ve just cancelled my WW membership, it’s not for me but at least I tried.[/QUOTE

Thanks Maria

I feel like I’m flying, long may it last. I’ve been adding chargrilled veg to my salads, it just makes them much tastier.

I think your a SW girl at heart, are you going to join a class or go it alone?