• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Here we go again

S: 17st7.5lb C: 15st0lb G: 12st7lb BMI: 32.9 Loss: 2st7.5lb(14.46%)
My plan is not to buy anything I know I can’t resist.

I have a wedding in April next year to spur me on to drop another stone or two for it...so I really want to be good.:innocent0001:

No more hiding :hide:
Your right about not buying things you can’t resist, the matchmakers have now found their way in to the bin :classic_big_grin:

I think you need an event such as a wedding coming up, this will keep your eyes on the prize, slow and steady wins the race.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
S: 18st2lb C: 15st2lb G: 12st2lb Loss: 3st0lb(16.54%)
How’s everyone.
Hi GaGirl👋

I think everyone is busy shopping 🛍 for Christmas and partying🎉👀

:hide:....:peep:....calling Diane...

GaGirl

Silver Member
S: 11st3lb C: 10st7lb G: 9st5lb BMI: 27.8 Loss: 0st10lb(6.37%)
I’ve not even started Christmas shopping yet. Enjoying the sunshine in the Caribbean. Need to get sorted ASAP though as it will soon be here. Got hubs birthday before Christmas also 🙄 such a nightmare.

Come on do where are you 👀

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
Lucky you enjoying the sunshine in the Caribbean☀️

Hi GaGirl👋

I think everyone is busy shopping 🛍 for Christmas and partying🎉👀

:hide:....:peep:....calling Diane...
Hellooooooooooo

Morning ladies
1½lb off this week, at least its down and not up :rolleyes:

Got a bit of a bug at the moment, sore throat, achy etc, hoping it doesn’t stay around for too long.
Today we are collecting a new car for hubby, picking that up at 11 this morning, then just need to pop to the shop and thats me done for today, don’t feel like doing much else to be honest although i will write the christmas cards ready for posting next weekend.
Hoping you are all well and getting in the festive spirit 🎄

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
Morning ladies
1½lb off this week, at least its down and not up :rolleyes:

Got a bit of a bug at the moment, sore throat, achy etc, hoping it doesn’t stay around for too long.
Today we are collecting a new car for hubby, picking that up at 11 this morning, then just need to pop to the shop and thats me done for today, don’t feel like doing much else to be honest although i will write the christmas cards ready for posting next weekend.
Hoping you are all well and getting in the festive spirit 🎄
Sorry to hear your not well... I hope you feel better soon(((HUGS)))

Well done on losing 11/2lbs:0clapper:

Best wishes and enjoyment with hubby’s car 🚘

Christmas party 🎉🎈🎊with sit down three course meal last night and another tonight...then back on the wagon Monday.:drunk:

Sorry to hear your not well... I hope you feel better soon(((HUGS)))

Well done on losing 11/2lbs:0clapper:

Best wishes and enjoyment with hubby’s car 🚘

Christmas party 🎉🎈🎊with sit down three course meal last night and another tonight...then back on the wagon Monday.:drunk:
Well done on your loss this week Mini :winner:

Gosh you’ve got a lot of xmas meals going on 😱
Well I’ve done all of my xmas shopping, just got the cards to write out and food to get and thats me sorted.
Got a xmas meal at the Toby Carvery on the 20th with the girls from work so that will make a change but I’m not going to over eat, will try and make good choices.
Not much on today, going to make some of the Tom Kerridge turkey and courgette burgers, very healthy and low in cals, recipe attached, just need to wait for my burger press to be delivered today. Hubby is off to see his mum in his new car so he’s a happy bunny.

Attachments

Evening ladies
Still on track and feeling quite focused. Sticking to a calorie allowance of 1440 per day for a 1.5lb loss a week

B: porridge with blueberries
L: cauliflower and horseradish soup
D: roast chicken, cabbage, carrots, 50g mini roast potatoes and a Yorkshire pudding with gravy. Sugarfree jelly with cream
S: bag of wotsits, soft prunes, 3x gullon wafers

Exercise
10 mins on the rowing machine
40 mins brisk walking on the treadmill

Evening ladies

Another good day from me :classic_big_grin: under calories for the week so far. Exercise has been 80mins of brisk walking on the treadmill. Weigh in day is Saturday.

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
Evening ladies

Another good day from me :classic_big_grin: under calories for the week so far. Exercise has been 80mins of brisk walking on the treadmill. Weigh in day is Saturday.
Well done on the exercise:whacky068:

Well done on the exercise:whacky068:
Hi Mini :classic_big_grin:
We pretty much weigh the same now, come on we’ve got this. We’ve both done really well and I’m going for damage limitation over Christmas and the new year will give me the real kickstart that I need.

Morning all

1.8lb off this week :classic_big_grin: could do better :classic_roll_eyes:

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Mini :classic_big_grin:
We pretty much weigh the same now, come on we’ve got this. We’ve both done really well and I’m going for damage limitation over Christmas and the new year will give me the real kickstart that I need.
We’re weight-loss twins:pillowfight::banana_dancer:

Damage limitations it is:classic_smile:...This year...myChristmas present to myself is to start the New Year with my 3st off, plus a pound or two more for good behaviour:innocent0001::innocent002:

Yesterday evening I did have cravings for something sweet which was triggered as I walked passed all the Christmas chocolates on special offer... I knew if I bought them for presents:classic_roll_eyes: that they would never see the light of day...still not strong enough to have them in the house:classic_oops:

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
Morning all

1.8lb off this week :classic_big_grin: could do better :classic_roll_eyes:
Well done Diane:0clapper:

You posted while I was writing...does this 1.8lbs off mean we are no longer twins?

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
Just seen your updated stats!:classic_eek:

Well done Diane:0clapper:

You posted while I was writing...does this 1.8lbs off mean we are no longer twins?
We can be twins 👯 all the way to our target weight

I need to do better this week for sure. I know i was just under my calories by the end of the week but i still need to make better choices. I had my hand in the flipping biscuit tin :angeldevil: i wish hubby didn’t like biscuits. A couple of days i ditched dinner because i ate too much crap when i got in from work :classic_mad:. This week i just need to eat lovely healthy foods and my plan is that if it can swim or walk or grows in the ground then i can eat it :classic_big_grin:. I do have a meal out on Thursday at the toby carvery so I’m going to try and bank some calories to cover any little extras but I’m not drinking as I’m driving and if i get a pudding I’m only eating half of it.