• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Here we go again

Bert

S: 27st1lb C: 17st8.5lb G: 14st0lb BMI: 33.4 Loss: 9st6.5lb(34.96%)
I usually put 4 breast in,cover it with water and cook it on low for 8 hours.I then have enough for 2 days to go with salad or rice for my lunches. I think it has a different texture and taste to just putting it on a tray and cooking it in the oven. It just falls apart and isn't chewy.

I used to eat sausages and burgers all the time but have found they don't agree with my stomach since having gallbladder out so only have them once in a blue moon.
Thanks, I'll be adding some chicken breasts to my shopping list this week and hopefully giving it a go. I only have the slimming world burgers and sausages which are pretty much nothing like proper burgers and sausages so it'll be nice to try something different. I'm thinking maybe having a chicken breast in the slow cooker, cutting it up when done and adding it to a mixture of onions, peppers, sweetcorn and chillis with a tangy/spicy tomato sauce with rice. Iceland also sell the slimming world curry sauces so I could potentially use them.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 17st7.5lb C: 15st0.5lb G: 12st7lb BMI: 33 Loss: 2st7lb(14.26%)
@Mini
That Mini is on the prowl 😁 where are you? :peep:

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
S: 18st2lb C: 15st7lb G: 12st2lb Loss: 2st9lb(14.57%)
Another good day from me :classic_big_grin:, fully in the groove now and pleased that I’ve climbed back on the wagon so soon after Christmas.

I picked up the SW journal yesterday as i like to sit here planning out my meals for the week and find it easier to jot it down in a diary, it runs for 12 weeks so I’ll need two of these filled in before i go on holiday. Class wise I’ve got a 12 week countdown running so one more of these to purchase before my Lanzarote trip, its worked out quite well really.

Tomorrow i need to go into work for 6am :classic_roll_eyes: just for an hour or less. Nothing much else planned apart from the usual shop at the weekend.
Now all I’m waiting for is (she taps her fingers) is for @Mini to fill in her signature, I’m waiting oh Mini where are you :peep:
I have had such a good time for all of December that I am finding it hard to get back into it...it feels like going back to school after the holidays.:classic_frown:

I weighed this morning and 5lbs up and I know that gain went on after Christmas as I was overly confident and convinced myself it was okay to have a little piece of Christmas cake etc., when out visiting and the other culprit is too many nuts...however, I am pleased to say that my chocolate addiction has remained dormant.

I like your idea Diane of cleaning out my signature and starting fresh for 2019!

I must do some body measurements as well...not sure if I will do photos.

I have had such a good time for all of December that I am finding it hard to get back into it...it feels like going back to school after the holidays.:classic_frown:

I weighed this morning and 5lbs up and I know that gain went on after Christmas as I was overly confident and convinced myself it was okay to have a little piece of Christmas cake etc., when out visiting and the other culprit is too many nuts...however, I am pleased to say that my chocolate addiction has remained dormant.

I like your idea Diane of cleaning out my signature and starting fresh for 2019!

I must do some body measurements as well...not sure if I will do photos.
Hi 🥰 @Mini
Glad to see you back.
Don’t be disappointed with a 5lb gain, thats absolutely fine over the festive period. Just one good week and that gain will be history for sure. We all indulge a little and why shouldn’t we, no need to miss out.
Are you going to continue with SW?

Evening all :classic_big_grin:

Day 11 (i think)

B: 0% natural yogurt, blueberries, nectar agave
L: Two eggs, two slices wholemeal bread (hexB), flora (2syns), mushrooms. Quavers (4½syns), 15g dark chocolate (3½syns)
D: Salmon fillet, pea noodles (6syns), 30g cheese (hexA)
P: Fluff, squirty cream (2syns)
Milk allowance
Total syns = :classic_eek:18 (slap wrist) will have less syns tomorrows

0B08543C-470E-4C59-A205-0E4780554374.jpeg

Last edited:
Thanks, just switched over

Evening My lovelies :classic_roll_eyes:
Day 12 :classic_big_grin:

B: Porridge oats (HexB), milk (HexA), blueberries
L: Cheese omelette (HexA), mixed salad, quavers (4½syns)
D: Chicken, mixed salad
P: Fluff, squirty cream (2syns)

Total syns = 6½😇

4431A546-B0C9-4EBF-94A6-01EBBC4ACC09.jpeg

Just looking to see how much i could possibly lose between now and my holiday if i really behave myself 😊 I don’t mind any of the outcomes if I’m honest. I know i can do it if i put my mind to it and it will be lovely to go on holiday being able to wear some lovely holiday clothes, got my eye on a few bits in Next.

Averaging
1lb a week i could lose 23lb :classic_confused:
1½lb a week i could lose 34½lb :classic_big_grin:
2lb a week i could lose 46lb :bunnydance:

C95F27EF-4C79-4A6F-98DA-721E78FA4782.png 562E6F7A-5A23-43D8-A818-7779B49C8A96.png 4920218C-CF22-425D-8C74-27583EC8BA8F.png

Last edited:
I would aim for a 1lb a week then any more would be a bonus.:)

I love the ruffle dress.:classic_smile:
I agree, happy with any of them. Can’t wait to have a good ole shop in Next

GaGirl

Silver Member
S: 11st1lb G: 9st5lb
Morning everyone.

Di I love next just grates on me when I find something and I get the dreaded 5 weeks delivery for anything.

Happy Wednesday

Bert

S: 27st1lb C: 17st8.5lb G: 14st0lb BMI: 33.4 Loss: 9st6.5lb(34.96%)
Morning everyone.

Di I love next just grates on me when I find something and I get the dreaded 5 weeks delivery for anything.

Happy Wednesday
I've not been able to shop in next for over 10 years due to my size. That all changed just before Christmas and I took the plunge into the next sale. I've got to be honest, I couldn't believe when I ordered some clothes and the delivery confirmation came through as a March delivery!!! What is that all about!

I have £225 of clothes waiting to be delivered at random points in the first quarter of this year. I'm hoping they still fit me when they arrive! It's the first proper shop I've had since losing weight so I'm looking forward to having some clothes that might fit...

I was also very surprised how quickly clothes went out of stock online. About 30 pairs of jeans to choose from, got to the basket and there were probably 5 of those pairs left in stock. I'll remember for the next next sale to see the pair I really like, checkout and pay postage then spend the next 30 mins adding single items and checking out with the free postage added to the previous order to ensure I get what I want!