Here we go then...

So, aimed to lose weight for my wedding. Failed. I was indeed the fat bride I never wanted to be.
My new goal that I am determined to stick to is to lose weight by Christmas.

Some reasons:

I wanted to ride a rollercoaster last year and the seat wouldn't lock
I had to use an extender belt on the plan on my freaking honeymoon
I hate my wedding photos
My leg hurts but I'm too scared to find out why in case it's to do with being fat.

I know I can do this. I have lost 4 stone before on LL, but refuse to pay that amount again.

Last chance saloon people. I might even add a ticker if I make it past a week (how do I do that anyway?). Packs arrive tomorrow. Wish me luck.

BBG.;)

Hiya

Im back on day 1 today I had a few weeks break. I hope your first week isnt too bad and im here if u need the company to help along the way.

Good luck for tomorrow

Thanks Missvlcd! Packs not here yet but they have been dispatched! :)

They will be here soon then exciting stuff! !

I've just had another 4 weeks worth delivered. Much nicer this month as I've just got the packs I really like this time rather than ordering lots to see what I like. I love the cottage pie and could eat it 4x a day:)

Cottage pie is yummy :)

Thanks guys!

I have just ordered things I liked the sound of, having done a vlcd before I roughly know what I won't like... although it's my first time on SS. Are the shakes and meals the same calorific value, could I have 4 of the meals a day and still lose? I've ordered some cottage pie so look forward to trying it! I've just ordered 7 days so then I can order what I enjoy again.
I think by the end of LL I was just living off of Veg soup!

As long as you only have one bar a day you can whatever packs you like for the rest if the day :)

Right then

This is Day 1, the packs didn't turn up for a couple of dasy so decided to start after the Bank Holiday. So far I have had Oatmeal.. it was ok... got a bar for lunch as am not ready to deal with staff kitchen dieting yet! ;-)

MUST DRINK WATER.

On my 4th pint so thats 2 litres right? I.quite like the spag bol :) at last u feel like it getting a warm meal. Good luck today, I.just remember to get some paracetamols! Hate the first day headaches

Hi All

Thanks and Good Luck to you too! Just has a milk choc truffa bar, not bad at all! JNow let's see how I last till dinner! ;-)

Gazza - just keep at it! I've been here before and the first week is tough then it gets easier, but also if you fall off the wagon don't give up completely and decide you'll just eat what you want. Just pick yourself up, accept people slip up and start again.

good luck ladies xx

Hiya! I'm on Day 4 & we have very similar goals! :) Just wanted to say good luck - right there with ya!

Back