here we go yet AGAIN... RESTART !

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet Returners' started by canaryellow, 28 April 2008 Social URL.

1. canaryellow

canaryellow Full Member

omg.. i cant believe just how many times i have tried, and failed to restart..
    but the summer is coming.. and the skimpy little top, and short skirts are now in the shops, and i want them..

So tomorrow, (fingers, toes, and anything else that can be.. will be crossed) i will start again..

i want to get between 15-15.7, currently weighing in at 16.5, so yeah i know its totally do-able (if thats even a word)

lets hope for all us out here, restarters, for how ever many times, this time is the last one..

would love to buddy up with someone, just makes it a little more fun..

take care, and thanks

Kel xx ;)
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

best of luck to you. You should post in the main cd section aswell because i dont thin many people come into the restarters section. You might get some more support there aswell. This is totally doable and you will be 15 in no time. I wan to get to 15 15.7 before the end of june!!
  4. canaryellow

canaryellow Full Member

The thing is, i done so very well initially.. but seemed to get complaicent, and when Hubby hit his goal, back in August, that was when the drive and determination went for me..
    I had already lost over 6stone, and stopped weighing in at 15.10, so i guess have done ok since then..
    I have been on and off the diet for a good few months admititally, but i must get back into the swing, before i give up all together, and then ill be totally p'eed off.. !

I have no doubt in my mind that you will get to your goal Becky, keep me posted, and good luck

Kel xx
  5. That's_So_Fetch

That's_So_Fetch Gold Member

Cambridge Diet
    Hi hun, i decided to restart last week and after 9 months of tyring to restart i have finally got to Day 6 and feeling fab. I am sure you'll be able to stick to it hun especially now the sun is out more and summer is just round the corner. Your 6 stone loss is an amazing achievement and show that you can do the diet.

I would be happy to buddy up if you like. xx :)
  6. Hedgemag

Hedgemag Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Good luck with your restart, join us on the daily too it helps
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.