Here we go!

sammy83

Well ive finally decided that this has to be it. I really mean it this time!! I'm 28 and fat and i hate it. I want to lose 13 stone and have started Herbalife on thursday. I'm 3 days in and im actually not feeling to bad. Im determined that this is the last diet i ever go on!!:D

Yes welcome Sammy and good luck with the diet. I have just started and have 13 stone to lose my weigh day next weds I can't wait!You will love the forum everyone is lovely.

Hello and welcome along :)

I too have a lot to lose and like you, i'm so determined that this is the last 'diet' for me, its coming off this time forever.

You'll get lots of support and advice on here, keep posting!

I look forward to chatting with you :)

Hi sami. I'm 28 and have about 10 stone to lose. Doing slimming world and lost nearly 3 so far but that has taken me a year. Think it's time I started a diary to keep me on track

Something must happen when you turn 28 that makes you really determined lol :) for me it's the thought of being 30!!!

Hey i'm the same, iv just joined here a few days ago. i am over 20st and want to lose at least 8! im just eating healthy and exercising, :)

I'l look forward to reading to see how you are getting on, iv started a diary to try and keep me on track! :rolleyes:

also i'm 29! so i defo think its the thought of turning the BIG 30!!! :eek:

take care, x

Back