Heres a thought (lol)!!

Tracie Green

Silver Member
me and hubby were walking passed mcdonalds last night so i was inhaling as deep as i could!! (Yum) and he said, u know u can ingest smells? really? i said, so does that mean im inhaling fat!!?? haha???:D:eek:

If you smell McDonalds it's at least 4 syns a sniff.. lol.. xx

i have thought about this before, you know when you take the lid off powdery stuff - like hot chocolate, icing sugar etc and you breath it in and can you taste it. is that calories?!

and when you smell farts are you eating poo? (sorry to lower the tone here!)

Nice!! I managed to avoid eating KFC last night, hubby had one, but the smell was lovely. Reckon I have put on 0.5lb just smelling his dinner.

well?!

Nice!! I managed to avoid eating KFC last night, hubby had one, but the smell was lovely. Reckon I have put on 0.5lb just smelling his dinner.
how cruel space angel...If my other half did that I'd KILL him !!!
It's a good job we live in a village at least 20 miles away from a decent takeaway
But how I do miss my double sausage and egg mcmuffin ..with err...2 hash browns :drool::drool:
But my leader did say that if I deduct the syns of the muffin and hash browns from my total allowance all week and then divide that figure by 6 -do I think I could survive with less syns a day ---
You better believe I dam well can !!!!:D:D

i cant say im a big fan of macdonalds

It's really the vinegar on the warm chips that is the smell that makes my tastebuds go into overdrive....so I make my SW chips swim in vinegar for that chip shop smell/taste! LOL!

Back