ProPoints Here's my official food diary :O) Not messing anymore.

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Weight Loss Diaries' started by Luan1979, 19 September 2011 Social URL.

1. Luan1979

Luan1979 Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Weight watchers Pro points (old)
    I have started back doing the weight watchers pro points diet I have currently lost 1st 4 lbs.
    This time I am going to religiously follow it but try also to incorperate my hectic social life and work life into it whole heartedly.
    I begin the night's out counting the points whilst I enjoy a few wines and then it goes out of the window. I'm joining the local gym on wednesday for extra support.

So although Ive been doing the diet for 2 months this is where I stop messing about and write down everything that passes my lips. I have just finished day one of the Real diet!! lol

Breakfast.... Fruit and fiber, apple.

Lunch.... Jacket pot with beans and salad.

dinner.... ready meal low fat. yogart.
    and fruit.

I have drank 10 glasses of water and had 4 coffee's. Total points 20. My allowance is 26.
    :wave_cry: I am new to this so please forgive my messy posts x
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.