Here's to a slimmer me 2013 -- anyone want to join me 6 weeks until xmas..

smmy77

Hi my name is Samantha Mathers, 35 yrs old and have my son ( Harvey) who is my life. I live with my OH in Eastleigh and also have a stepson ( Taylor). I use to be a nice size 12 but since having my son I have gained weight over the past 4 years. I really want to but nice colourfull clothes other than black. I am a civil Engineer and work in Reading, I have a demanding job and also have a 10mth old puppy who I love to take up the woods he helps me to get out on these dark evenings.

I like to have a bottle of wine at the weekend:D and I know this is my biggest downfall as I am unable to drink in the week due to my job. This sometimes means I go over board. I like to get out with the family but feel my weight makes me feel fat and depressed. i am usually a confident person but the past few months have noticed that me gaining weight makes me moody and difficult to talk too. I then will pick on the food which is bad and I know I do it but it makes me happy for all of about 5 mins. I would like to lose at least 1 stone for now as if I set an unrealistic goal I know I wont stick to it. My OH is not overly supportive and always tells me I will not stick with it. I find this off putting as I want his support but he always has to make a sarcastic comment.

Would like to chat to people on here and share our good weeks and bad.

Look forward to hearing from you. :wave_cry:

x

20th Nov 2012 =200.2lbs

Hey!

I know how you feel! I gained 6 stone when pregnant eeeeekkkk - I just ate and ate. I did loose most of it to get married, and got pregnant a few weeks before - so here i am 18months later only a few lbs from my largest!

I would like 18lbs off for Xmas, im hoping I can do it!

Hi, many thanks for your reply.... any ideas help, I did do SW but got bored and tend to over eat... I like a wine at the weekend. wow 7.5lbs off in the first week what did you eat if you could give me an example I may be able to follow this. Also do you weigh your food?

I'm back on the old WW wagon after faffing around for far too long. Really unhappy with my weight and have been for such a long time. Have done SW in the past but came to the conclusion today that I need to learn portion control. I just eat and eat like there's no tomorrow....just for the sake of it....greed really, and its got to stop.
I rejoined the gym a couple of weeks ago and have been doing 3-4 classes a week which I'm really enjoying.
I lead a really busy life but will pop in here as often as I can.
Good luck everyone...here's to becoming a bunch of slender Brendas :)

Hi ya, I have moved over from sw too.. And in my 1st week have lost 3.5lbs :) chuffed with that... Had nice food too :) takeaways and everything!!

Liking the convenience with ww, I have always been a sw gal but couldn't get on with it when I tried this last time.... Done ww once before years ago!! But finding it great :) loving the extra 49 points too....

I am a busy working mum with a oh works abroad....

But now it the time to get me back, I am the big 40 next year and don't wanna be fat and 40!! Also got a caribean holiday in the new year!! Gotta do this!!

I feel I have a chance now :) I am going to join a group tomorrow, very nervous...

I downloaded a great app called value diary, you can scan foods to tell you pp!!! Amazing !!

Good luck all :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi
I have just rejoined ww and have just finished my first week and am hoping to have shrunk a little by Christmas.
My DH is great and is trying to lose along with me but he can often try to lead me astray. If you find DH i negative about dieting just turn it around in your head and use it as an opportuity to prove him wrong.

Are you weighing in at home or going to group?

Hello!
i am doing ww at home using the ultimate value food diary app too and its going quite well. sorry to hear your oh isnt giving you as much support as you like and to be honest mine was sick of hearing me say "thats it, im dieting now! every monday so once i was in the right place mentally i shut up about it and just did it. now when i report my losses he is really pleased for me :D
this is a really nice forum and you will get lots of positive support on here so good luck and i look forward to sharing your journey ( jeezo i sound a bit deep haha) :D
Kelly x

How's everyones day gone?

Had a good day here so far.... :)

Hi all, I'm a 30 year old mum of two, I've been steadily putting weight on since my daughter was born 4 years ago and now weigh 16stone 10lbs....eeeeek!! I'm disgusted with myself :-( I just feel desperate :-(
I'd like to join you in getting 18lbs off for Xmas.

Are you having a weigh in day?

Xx

Hi ya, not sure what day everyone else is weighing but I am on Mondays.....

Good luck we can do it :)

Was going to join a class this week but been too busy! So just weighing at home, the scales are moving which is good :))

Im weighing in next Thurs which will be my usual weigh in day, could only do Monday this week. Just another week to go until I find out how much I've lost - hopefully!

I'd love to join you all too! Ive done Sw but found it really hard and restrictive especially at this time of yearx
Im out tomorrow night so will start on saturday morning. Do you all go to meetings or online? Think i will have to do online as haven't got the time for meetings x

Back