Heres to making a change

Day 1

I started the CD today!!!!!!! Oh my good it's been hard already.

I'm 25 and starting weight of 17 stone 8 pound, for all my life I have always been over weight and have always been happy but the last 6 months I have felt so down, lost all my confidence and feeling really unhappy. I have tried every diet going in the past but this is the first time I have done anything like this and I am so determined to do this and shift at least 4 stone.

I'm not doing this alone my mam has started today with me to. She like me has always been overweight and it's great to have the support that we are going through it together.

I've hard my 4 food packs for today, really did not enjoy the porridge the texture was too much to handle don't think I can do any more but really enjoyed the the ready made shakes, and soups!!!!

I'm going to try and up date this everyday hopefully there's other people feeling the same and we can get through it together!!!!!!

Good luck to everyone on their weight loss journey!!!!!

Here's to making a change!!!!?!

skinnykimberley said:
Day 1

I started the CD today!!!!!!! Oh my good it's been hard already.

I'm 25 and starting weight of 17 stone 8 pound, for all my life I have always been over weight and have always been happy but the last 6 months I have felt so down, lost all my confidence and feeling really unhappy. I have tried every diet going in the past but this is the first time I have done anything like this and I am so determined to do this and shift at least 4 stone.

I'm not doing this alone my mam has started today with me to. She like me has always been overweight and it's great to have the support that we are going through it together.

I've hard my 4 food packs for today, really did not enjoy the porridge the texture was too much to handle don't think I can do any more but really enjoyed the the ready made shakes, and soups!!!!

I'm going to try and up date this everyday hopefully there's other people feeling the same and we can get through it together!!!!!!

Good luck to everyone on their weight loss journey!!!!!

Here's to making a change!!!!?!

Hello Kimberley pleased to meet you I am just finishing day two I say just finishing as in bed going sleep soon hehehehe hope you have great week and yes please keep posting updates
Luv Sharon cxxx

Welcome to the forum and the diet! X

I'm on day 32 and have lost 2stone 6lb and starting to feel great! I still have a long way to go though :(

It's brilliant that your mother is doing the diet with you for support

Keep it up ;) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Day 2

Today has been really hard I have felt hungry all day!!!!!!!! I'm craving savoury. At the mo I'm having porridge, 2 shakes and a soup. I need to change that maybe.
Tried to keep busy been for a nice walk determination is still there just need the sickly feeling to pass

I have found a trick to over come the porridge, yesterday I was nearly sick eating it I could not stomach it but today u added more water and gave it a blitz with my hand blender much better think I can survive on them until I can introduce the cereal bars!! Looking forward to chewing again!!!

Hope everyone is doing well!!!!!
Xx

Hi Kimberley, and Welcome. First 4 days are pants, get through those and you'll be fine. Tummy hunger will go, you just need to work on the head hunger. I cant help with the porridge or shakes as I stick to the tetra's. Infact I love the tetras! Dont forget after 2 weeks (I think) you can drink a vegetable water additive which is like a veg soup - boulion - sounds yack but honestly it hits the spot when you need that savory hit.

Good luck and keep posting xx

Hi all,

Day 3,

So Day 3 has also been my first day at work while doing CD for most this would maybe be easier been busy all but for me been a manager of a marks and spencer food hall, where all I do all day everyday is look and talk and FOOOD!!!!! I was dreading it but actually it was cool, my head is in such a good place I'm so determined to change!!! I have warned all my staff tho if I see one piece of broken chocolate or tasters in the office they will be sacked!!!! Hahahaha!!!!!

I've just got into bed with a vegetable soup and really enjoyed it. My hunger pangs are going and I have stopped thinking about food that those meal time when you think you should be eating!!!

Hi bluegirl, I didn't know that but I look forward to week 3 when I can try it!!

Happy losing everyone.
Xx

skinnykimberley said:
Hi all,

Day 3,

So Day 3 has also been my first day at work while doing CD for most this would maybe be easier been busy all but for me been a manager of a marks and spencer food hall, where all I do all day everyday is look and talk and FOOOD!!!!! I was dreading it but actually it was cool, my head is in such a good place I'm so determined to change!!! I have warned all my staff tho if I see one piece of broken chocolate or tasters in the office they will be sacked!!!! Hahahaha!!!!!

I've just got into bed with a vegetable soup and really enjoyed it. My hunger pangs are going and I have stopped thinking about food that those meal time when you think you should be eating!!!

Hi bluegirl, I didn't know that but I look forward to week 3 when I can try it!!

Happy losing everyone.
Xx

Sounds like you're really in the zone well done x

Back