Hertfordshire meet up????

Stardreamer

Supportive
Hello,
I started a thread on another forum on this site about a meet up for people from Hertfordshrie. I got a few responses. Is there anyone who would like to join in and it dosn't matter if you are from the surrounding areas. My initial thought is in Watford(Metropolitan Line)) or St Albans(British Rail). You views and opinions would be appreciated.
xx

When is it Stardreamer?

Okay....sounds good to me! :) Set a date and, hopefully, I should be able to make it - if not much take up then we could always go for a coffee ourselves!!! :D

I would be interested in this meet. I am a newbie - actually started today - so this could be a great incentive for me.

Welcome Lady Nibbler to this wonderful site.
Good luck on your wieght loss journey!!
Please keep and eye on this thread and I will sort out a date soon.
xx

Thanks - will keep on the look out

March 24th is the Birmingham one so it would be nice if you can avoid a clash with that one if poss :D I would be interested in a Herts meet up as Northants isn't too far.. plus I've lots of friends in St Albans and could drive home from there! :D Brilliant idea Star., hope you get lots of interest.

Is there a date yet? When were you thinking mid week or weekend??

If it's a weekend when hubby's off may be able to make it, and hopefuly Jackie ( balerina) will come along too :D

I like St.A, I know the area very well. I'd be interested ... finances pending.

Back