• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more



HeX B choices

Karen.hat

Silver Member

ermintrude

Gold Member
Dried/tinned/cooked fruit? Soups? Extra virgin olive oil in your cooking? Crispbreads?
 

Karen.hat

Silver Member
ermintrude said:
Dried/tinned/cooked fruit? Soups? Extra virgin olive oil in your cooking? Crispbreads?

Ooh forgot about crisp breads I used to love ryvitas! Will add them to my shopping list

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
 

TRICKYTREE

Full Member
I am a cheese fan so I use one of my hex b together with a hex a for Cathedral City lighter cheese - 84g in total. I have just had a jacket p with baked beans and all that cheese. I did think I was in heaven at one point!!! I double checked with my consultant that this is ok and she confirmed it certainly is....perfect if you are a cheese addict!!
 

Karen.hat

Silver Member
TRICKYTREE said:
I also use my hex b for 20 plain cashew nuts....yummy!!!

Ooh I love nuts is it only cashews you can use as a healthy extra?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
 

Kwise1

 THE WISE ONE 
Karen.hat said:
Ooh I love nuts is it only cashews you can use as a healthy extra?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

No, there's a whole range of nuts & seeds on a HEB on a green day

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
 

Karen.hat

Silver Member
Kwise1 said:
No, there's a whole range of nuts & seeds on a HEB on a green day

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm going to get my book back out today and read through the new book! I'm losing but struggling to eat my healthy extras

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
 

Kwise1

 THE WISE ONE 
Karen.hat said:
I'm going to get my book back out today and read through the new book! I'm losing but struggling to eat my healthy extras

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I don't have the new book , but use my HEB for cereal, bread, cheese or meat or nuts
I use my HEA on milk or cheese

I often use the HEB or HEA in my main meal eg my smoked salmon pasta on a green day uses both the HEB & HEA

KX

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
 

ermintrude

Gold Member
Ooh forgot about crisp breads I used to love ryvitas! Will add them to my shopping list

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I lurrrrve Finn Crisp, and you get six for a HEXB! I have iot with Laughing Cow or Laughing Cow blue cheese or mini Babybel Lights yum yum! :drool:
 

Karen.hat

Silver Member
LinzLinz said:
is chicken classed as a HexB on green?

Yeah it has to be measured though!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
 




Top