HEXA and HEXB = Brek or Lunch.... Therefore....

OhCarolina

Approaching the end of week 2, sometimes i find it hard to plan, with the healthy extras especially, as they - to me - are breakfast or lunch options really and on EE if you have one for brek, you cant have another for lunch, so i made a little sheet, and wondered if there were any more 'simple' ideas i could add before i print it out and stick it on my fridge!
Dinner time is fine, its pretty much minor adaptions on how i ate before, but any ideas for brek / lunch with the healthy options in mind would be super appreciated!
SW-Brek-Lunch_zps43a9c8c3.jpg

I did! And it was pretty much what ive got, although i didnt check each and every page as there are many!
Just wondered if anybody had some easy 'gems' that i may have skipped over to add as this is helping me soooooo much at the moment with planning, especially if i fancy something for brek, i know what i can or cannot have at the next meal.

Tinned spagetti or baked beans are a quick easy breakfast with any type of egg. I love microwave scrambled egg!

Thank you! Ill add to my list and reprint it! I have a microwave poacher for super easy eggs... which always seems to burst open and then i have to clean the mic out ;/

I don't use my HEx's for either! I keep them for an evening usually.

I have fruit each morning for breakfast, sometimes with a yogurt. If its a weekend and I fancy a treat I might have bacon, sausage, fried egg, mushrooms, onion, tomatoes and baked beans.

Lunch times I tend to have salads, homemade hummus with vegetable crudites, soups, jacket potatoes, etc.

There are all sorts of things you can have which don't include your HEx's :)

I like to try and get them in, they kind of fit as brek and lunch things - ryvitas with cheese spread was something typically 'lunchy' cereal with milk IS a breakfast! So my idea (light bulb) was to make sure i dont accidentally double up on anything - and its actually working! And helping!
If i can offload the HEA's in the day then dinner is a doddle because its almost how i would have made food - little tweaks with fry light etc but dinner i can handle!

Back