Green Day HEXA dinner help!

MommyNOriana

I'm on a green day and I only have my 2 hexa's left. Was thinking about jacket potatoes with beans, but not really sure that's going to hit the spot. Anybody know of something good to eat with pasta/rice/potatoes and 2 hexa's??

A big cheese omlette with wedges and beans.

mmm....Jacket potato with sweetcorn and melted cheese....bake the potato, cut it in half and scoop out the inside of the potato and mix with the sweetcorn and cheese, put the mixture back into the jacket skin and either bake or grill until the cheese has melted....yummy! ps you can use onion and herbs instead of sweetcorn if you like.

Aisha xx

mmm....Jacket potato with sweetcorn and melted cheese....bake the potato, cut it in half and scoop out the inside of the potato and mix with the sweetcorn and cheese, put the mixture back into the jacket skin and either bake or grill until the cheese has melted....yummy! ps you can use onion and herbs instead of sweetcorn if you like.

Aisha xx

I thought about doing this earlier. I was thinking about making twice baked potatoes and mashing them up with laughing cow triangles and as much other stuff as I could jam in there and throw them back in the oven. Looks like that's the route for me today! Assuming I have time and patience!!

Thank you all so much for your suggestions! Mac n cheese sounded tempting but I had spaghetti last night...and for lunch today. I'll post in my food diary what I decide on!

I thought about doing this earlier. I was thinking about making twice baked potatoes and mashing them up with laughing cow triangles and as much other stuff as I could jam in there and throw them back in the oven. Looks like that's the route for me today! Assuming I have time and patience!!

Thank you all so much for your suggestions! Mac n cheese sounded tempting but I had spaghetti last night...and for lunch today. I'll post in my food diary what I decide on!

I'm gonna have that for my lunch tomorrow as the engineer fixed my oven today YAY! :D

Got home and realized I didn't have any jacket potatoes so I'm boiling up some baby reds. Beans and sweetcorn. And still mashing up the garlic herb dairylea lights in my potatoes. Hope its good!

Back