• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hey ☺️

Jenny_b

Gold Member
S: 17st7lb C: 12st11lb G: 10st5lb BMI: 28.9 Loss: 4st10lb(26.94%)
Hi, good luck with your journey. you might get some tips if you post on the sw section. have you looked on sw website.

best of luck x x

S: 20st6.6lb G: 9st6.3lb
Hi, slimming world newbie here, I've been skimming your amazing threads for recipes and syn savers! Need to lose about 8 stone Not loving life at the moment but less because of what I'm eating and more because of how long it takes to make anything! Any time saving tips for a busy teacher?
Hi, slimming world newbie here, I've been skimming your amazing threads for recipes and syn savers! Need to lose about 8 stone Not loving life at the moment but less because of what I'm eating and more because of how long it takes to make anything! Any time saving tips for a busy teacher?
Good afternoon, I just wondering how your getting we have roughly same amount of weight to loose

S: 16st0.5lb C: 10st10lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 25.7 Loss: 5st4.5lb(33.18%)
Hello love :) Good luck with your slimming journey. I've lost 5st 4.5lb so far with slimming World and I know I couldn't have done it on my own!! I use the recipes on the SW site mostly but there are some good easy recipes on 'A Pinch of Nom' another SW blog. They have a facebook page and you can sign up for monthly recipes. I have found that cooking in bulk and freezing portions helps too ;)
:sw070:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
CD Weight Loss Diaries 0
Cambridge Diet 100% Posts! 1
Introductions 0
Introductions 5
Introductions 1