Hey, Advice needed please

dictionary

Hey everyone I started lipotrim on tuesday weighed myself today and have lost 16lbs I am really happy I have lost so much but I am struggling a lot. I really want to eat something and have been wanting to for the past 2 days :(. I am looking to lose 4 stone in 4 weeks I have read that your loses decrease after the first week to 2-5lbs for men is that true? if so I have been able to gain the same results via diet and exercise. I am only continuing with it in the hope of losing 8lbs+ a week. Could someone please give me some advice on what I should do as if I can only lose 2-5lbs continuing with lipotrim I may as well eat healthy and do a lot of cardio. I am starting to dislike my shakes as well and I cant order a new flavor as I brought a months supply in advance :( I have cut them down to 1 a day but I still feel fine. I dont have a dry mouth, headaches or feel fatigued I feel normal and full of energy but I want to return to consuming proper food.

Thanks in advance.

If you want to return to food that badly then perhaps you should!! because this is a tough diet and not for the faint hearted. 4 st in 4 weeks even for a man is a HUGE ask. The average loss for a bloke is 1.5 stone a month. If you think that you can lose that by eating and exercise then go for it :D You really need to have both your packs for health reasons. It gives you the vital vis and mins that you need. Your body can go into starvation mode if you don't take the full amount and that can effect your weight loss. I hope you find an answer that is right for you ;) good luck.

If you want to return to food that badly then perhaps you should!! because this is a tough diet and not for the faint hearted. 4 st in 4 weeks even for a man is a HUGE ask. The average loss for a bloke is 1.5 stone a month. If you think that you can lose that by eating and exercise then go for it :D You really need to have both your packs for health reasons. It gives you the vital vis and mins that you need. Your body can go into starvation mode if you don't take the full amount and that can effect your weight loss. I hope you find an answer that is right for you ;) good luck.

Hey thanks for the reply if thats the average loss I think I will return to food and exercise as i could do that without being on lipotrim I think or come close to it. I thought if i had lost a stone so quickly it would continue to happen :(. I have also read it is possible to go into ketosis even with eating normal food you just have to cut out carbs.

For the fist 4 weeks you loss will be more than the 1.5 as the first week you always lose more, so you could lose 2.5-3 stone if you have a lot to lose. If you can stick it then see what happens in the second weigh in and make a decision then. You could be one of the lucky ones. I think lipotrim is more about breaking bad habits with food, I would personally cheat if even a salad passed my lips lol, hence the reason I chose this diet. No food, so easy...no food it is. Easy ;) NOT.

For the fist 4 weeks you loss will be more than the 1.5 as the first week you always lose more, so you could lose 2.5-3 stone if you have a lot to lose. If you can stick it then see what happens in the second weigh in and make a decision then. You could be one of the lucky ones. I think lipotrim is more about breaking bad habits with food, I would personally cheat if even a salad passed my lips lol, hence the reason I chose this diet. No food, so easy...no food it is. Easy ;) NOT.

Hey I have read that I could eat plain chicken and still stay in ketosis is that correct? I could just exercise those calories off and still feel satisfied as I am eating something.

Yep you probably, although everyone is different. I got knocked out of ketosis once when I used the wrong sweetener. I think it depends on the person ;)

Be careful, as you need certain things for your body to work correctly and one lipotrim shake and chicken are not going to give you enough to make sure you are functioning in a healthy way. I have lost 2 stone in my first 4 weeks and that is a good loss but most people would lose between 3-6 pounds a week 6 pounds being a great week.

If you decide that lipotrim is not for you then possible a keto diet would be better for you as that can help with weight loss as well as it is not a calorie in calorie out system that everyone is lead to believe (in my opinion anyway)

Last edited:
dictionary said:
Hey thanks for the reply if thats the average loss I think I will return to food and exercise as i could do that without being on lipotrim I think or come close to it. I thought if i had lost a stone so quickly it would continue to happen :(. I have also read it is possible to go into ketosis even with eating normal food you just have to cut out carbs.

I'd be absolutely amazed if you could lose that kind of weight every month on a non VLCD diet. It's very unlikely

I think you need to be realistic in your aims. 4 stones in 4 weeks just isn't going to happen on a VLCD and nor are your expectations for a non VLCD.

A VLCD is the fastest safest way to lose weight but you must follow it properly

Back