Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by A Better Me, 20 December 2009 Social URL.

1. A Better Me

A Better Me Silver Member

its been a while since iv been on here and i have to say thers a lot of new people that i dont know, but your all doing great,
    iv missed being on here but have been so busy recently that i havent had time post.. i hope everyone is coping well with tfr ,
    im in my 11th week off tfr and have now reached my goal:D:bunnydance: im so happy i could burst lol.
    i had my xmas works party last night and it felt great putting on my size 12 little black dress, i never imagined when i started tfr in july that i would be anywhere near the size i am today, and i owe a lot of credit to you guys on here, because without the support that i got off everyone in this forum i dont think i would have gotten half of the way.. so thank you all so very much :kissass2::thankyouthankyou::thankyouthankyou::thankyouthankyou::thankyouthankyou::thankyouthankyou::thankyouthankyou::thankyouthankyou::thankyouthankyou::thankyouthankyou:
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.