Hey all

RichardSmith

Well ive always been troubled by my weight since i was about 10-11

It all started coming on when i stopped gymnastics before that i was very active but ate alot.

When i stopped i still ate the same but did alot less exercise :(

Ive been bullied since i was about 12 because of my weight and its led to severe self confidence problems.

Im ashamed to admit the fact that at 16 ive never kissed a girl and never really been in a relationship.

I wouldnt normally come on a site like this but i feel if i want to lose weight then my best bet was to join a site where i can get support and guidance when i dont really like talking about it to anybody i know personally.

Anyway hello all.

My current weight is 16 stone 3 lbs im 5 foot 11 inches maybe 6 foot

My Bmi is 31.7

My target weight is 179lbs which is the upper average for my height and age but i may go lower.

Anyway wish me luck.

Hi Richard and welcome to Minis :) Have you chosen a specific diet?
Good luck on your weight loss journey
x

A very warm welcome to our community Richard :D:D:D

You've come to the best place for advice and support to help you achieve your goals. I know how hard it can be to take that first step, join a site and introduce yourself and you have done that!!

I look forward to reading about your achievements and seeing you on the boards here. Please feel free to look all around the site and jump in on any thread when you feel you want to.

Any questions or probs, please just ask and if you haven't already had a look at the Guided Tour to Minimins thread I would recommend it as a really easy read.

Best Wishes,

Lacey..xx:D

Hi Richard and welcome, nice to see another guy on the board.

Back