hey been ss for over 5 years newish to forum !!

Discussion in 'Scottish Slimmers' started by moominmama, 5 July 2011 Social URL.

1. moominmama

moominmama I wanna be a princess :0)

Start Weight:
    20st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    8st0lb(40%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    hey everyone
    wow isnt this bit of the forum small !!! i began my weight loss journey in 2005 counted checks but havent been to a group since sept 2005. four weeks ago i switched to slimming world as i was finding hard just to have 45 checks the 65 i could have at the start was easier lol :0). but after my hol last week led to a 4lb gain i decided to go back to the ole faithful. i ave lost 112 pounds i would like to another 18 to get to my upper BMI limit. but its sure getting tough now lol. i welcome any comments :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. elsmar30

elsmar30 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st2lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8.5lb(4.29%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well done - 40% of your body weight gone!!! Wow - I'm sure you'll manage the rest no problem at all - Good Luck x

4. babypat

babypat Gold Member

Good luck to u. U've done so well.

5. PrincessSpark1e

PrincessSpark1e Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    That is amazing weight loss but I agree, the last few pounds will be the hardest. It's trying to stay motivated when you are not losing 1 - 2 lbs a week. But it will happen, have you tried mixing it up with some exercise, sometimes that can really help boost you metabolism! Can't wait til I'm only a few lbs off my goal again :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.