hey Blackrose !!!

debz32

Gold Member
how the h£ll r ya hun ????

I see you're back on the old LT - good for you !! am delighted :D

howz it goin so far ??? hope ur doin well - back to Uni in September to finish off - brilliant !

will be keepin an eye on ya ;)

luvya !

Debz xxx

how the h£ll r ya hun ????

I see you're back on the old LT - good for you !! am delighted :D

howz it goin so far ??? hope ur doin well - back to Uni in September to finish off - brilliant !

will be keepin an eye on ya ;)

luvya !

Debz xxx

AAAAAAHHHHH!!!! I am SO happy to hear from you! Been thinking about ya lots on this! :D Thinking of going over to the dark side in a few weeks too! LOL

How's you? Still running around hectic? ANything new, strange or startling?

I'm back at uni to start my Masters and am worryingly excited! It's what's motivating me at the minute, that and a few job applications. Fingers crossed.

Gosh -I'm so excited by this thread! lmao

AAAAAAHHHHH!!!! I am SO happy to hear from you! Been thinking about ya lots on this! :D Thinking of going over to the dark side in a few weeks too! LOL

How's you? Still running around hectic? ANything new, strange or startling?

I'm back at uni to start my Masters and am worryingly excited! It's what's motivating me at the minute, that and a few job applications. Fingers crossed.

Gosh -I'm so excited by this thread! lmao

I'm doin great :D just plodding along as per usual.......nuffin strange or startling - all goin well.......

a Masters ???? smarty pants !!!! good for you woman ! great motivation - stick with it - you know it works !!!

Debz xx

Well this masters will either expose me or prove me! lol

So lovely to hear from you, I'm glad all's ok. :D

LOVE YOUUUUUUUUU!!

Roisin. oxoxoxo

This masters will definitely prove YOU !

LOVE YOUUUUUUUUU..........2 !!

Debz oxoxoxo

Back