hey! bring on the new year!

nieluk

hiya im niel 34 years old, dad of 3, tried just about every diet under the sun to beat my carb addiction! now i am going to do the exante man plan, i have dipped my toes into vlcd before but the 3 products a day were not quite enough with the heavy lifting job i have. 22 stone hoping to lose 7 and make the most of the motivation that the new year brings :)

good luck everyone in there quests :)

hiya im niel 34 years old, dad of 3, tried just about every diet under the sun to beat my carb addiction! now i am going to do the exante man plan, i have dipped my toes into vlcd before but the 3 products a day were not quite enough with the heavy lifting job i have. 22 stone hoping to lose 7 and make the most of the motivation that the new year brings :) good luck everyone in there quests :)

Welcome!

I just wanted to wish you good luck on your journey and hope that you see the losses you want! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Sounds interesting. Good luck x

Hi-how goes it? So far so good? I am starting today-also carb addict do you drink a lot of water? Think that's going to be as difficult as the diet part for me!!...

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Im going goodish.. i got shakes only (theres no point kidding yourself with the meals and soups best to just glug down a shake). They taste ok. Js waitin on ketosis to arrive. How are you coping?

Day 1 over: flipping weak by end of day and was ravenous before each meal! I'm not great at dieting though takes me 2 weeks to get into it. Was an hour in and started feeling stalked by ads for food, tv shows about food-Christmas leftovers etc I'm looking to see if a multi fit is recommended with diet. Says 100% nutrition provided by packs. I ordered a mixed box just before Christmas as they had offer where packs worked out at 50p but now shakes on offer. I don't like milkshakes so would be trying them hot or witch coffee etc also my oh has discovered he likes the bars and it's easier than breakfast-arghh with shakes I'd have to guard them or alarm them as he downs powdered shake things twice a day. You have 3 or 4 shakes? You purely space food or on plan with the small meal?...

Pure space food for me...3 shakes a day/ Oh god tell me about it with the ads... you dont realise how completely obsessed we are with food as a nation until you try to avoid it >.<. I went a bit too order happy and ordered 400 shakes in one go so received boxes and boxes in post like a late, unwanted xmas present to myself : ( On the plus side though, its defo working i can tell just by looking at my face its started to look thinner (albeit a bit haggard also!)

How many typing errors on my post?! Lol I am using iPad and it keeps guessing/correcting my post-didn't realise that happened. I tried a spag Bol last night, wasn't the best-just odd mushed up baby food type consistency or what you would be given after a stroke. Reading the blogs I think your taste buds adjust and they start to taste better, or starvation alters your judgement.. Seen ad for new tv show with the tv Dr hosting-looks interesting with idea of competing against someone/for money or something. I think that would work for me as I slip into contentment too easily and loose motivation! Wise to bulk buy You just get on with it when it's all you have in cupboard and I don't like wasting money; so I will be eating those spag bogs I'm pleased with the soups there tasty and the bars are ok

Never heard of this diet but I just wanted to pop by and wish you well. Good luck on your journey :)

Back