Hey Everybody ! :)

Hamster Cheekz

Im 27 male from lancashire, just found this site and ive been reading through the forum and i think its great. Im after losing around 3 & half stone and will be trying out the Slim & Save diet, so im looking forward to chatting to people and reaching my goals. :)

Im 27 male from lancashire, just found this site and ive been reading through the forum and i think its great. Im after losing around 3 & half stone and will be trying out the Slim & Save diet, so im looking forward to chatting to people and reaching my goals. :)

Hi Hamstercheekz, I'm on s&s too, just under 2 weeks now and the first weeks loss is so motivating, and it helps that the there's a good variety of soups/shakes and bars on s&s and they taste good too. welcome and good luck x
lee

Hi Hamstercheekz, I'm on s&s too, just under 2 weeks now and the first weeks loss is so motivating, and it helps that the there's a good variety of soups/shakes and bars on s&s and they taste good too. welcome and good luck x
lee

Hey thanks for the reply, maybe we can become forum buddys and help each other along, u may have some tips for me too lol.. :)

Yeah, sound's good:). I find this forum keeps my spare time busy and keeps me motivated, I haven't told my friend or family I'm on s&s find it too much pressure, so I come on here everyday. Hope you've had a good day.
lee

Hey thanks for the reply, maybe we can become forum buddys and help each other along, u may have some tips for me too lol.. :)

Hi hamster how are you finding the diet?
lee

Back